The Perfect Phallus: Mrs. Candy's Autofellatio Club

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Check this out

http://theperfectphallus.blogspot.com/2 ... -club.html

keanux

Re: The Perfect Phallus: Mrs. Candy's Autofellatio Club

Post by keanux »

BlackSunshineAZ wrote:Check this out

http://theperfectphallus.blogspot.com/2 ... -club.html
You like it? Im Ethan,one of the two members of the club.She asked me for lots of pics,but then she just posted those three,which,in my opinion,arent the best among the ones I sent in.

jer

Post by jer »

I simply love all of the pics! Makes me awful hungry!! :lol:

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

keanux wrote:You like it? Im Ethan,one of the two members of the club.She asked me for lots of pics,but then she just posted those three,which,in my opinion,arent the best among the ones I sent in.
Why don't you post some of those good pictures here?

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

keanux wrote:You like it? Im Ethan,one of the two members of the club.She asked me for lots of pics,but then she just posted those three,which,in my opinion,arent the best among the ones I sent in.
Really??? If those aren't the best of the bunch, I'd sure love to see the others if you're willing to share them. You look totally hot in the pics she did post! :twisted:

keanux

Post by keanux »

chpoof wrote:
Really??? If those aren't the best of the bunch, I'd sure love to see the others if you're willing to share them. You look totally hot in the pics she did post! :twisted:
I´ll post some,of course. Can someone tell me whats the attach limit here? And one more thing: Ive seen some users upload vids onto this site,what do you use to record them? Webcam or digital cam? You know,I only got a webcam,and though the quality is not too bad,I dont know if its ok to use it for a vid.

keanux

Post by keanux »

non
Last edited by keanux on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Hmmmm...they looked distorted, like they've been stretched or something. Oh well, thanks for your efforts anyway.

keanux

Post by keanux »

chpoof wrote:Hmmmm...they looked distorted, like they've been stretched or something. Oh well, thanks for your efforts anyway.
Of course,dude! Its a collage made with photoshop, and the pics have been resized so as to form the collage. But they dont look distorted at all,what do you mean,then? That I tried to fake them?

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

keanux wrote:
chpoof wrote:Hmmmm...they looked distorted, like they've been stretched or something. Oh well, thanks for your efforts anyway.
Of course,dude! Its a collage made with photoshop, and the pics have been resized so as to form the collage. But they dont look distorted at all,what do you mean,then? That I tried to fake them?
No, no, not all. Relax! I just meant that some of the pics look like they've been stretched slightly out of proportion, especially the one in the lower left corner. Sorry to have offended you.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Well Keanux I reckon your pic's genuine enough, you just happen to be the proud owner of a very large cock :shock: Just how long is it and how much of it can you get in your mouth?