So what the heck do i do now?...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Danceoff2

So what the heck do i do now?...

Post by Danceoff2 »

Hey hey, hows it going?

Um, yeah i wanted to ask somthing. See somtimes i like to shoot my own load in my mouth which is great, ut other times i like to shoot it on my face. and i was just wanting to ask, what the hell do you do after you shoot it on your face? do you just sit there, go make PB&J, or wipe it off, or what, its kinda that silent akward moment for me, when i do it.

and i hear if you drink orange juice efore you suck your/or another cock (mines for me, im not gay or bi) it makes your siliva all liquidy or somthing like that, and its suppose to make it feel better or somthing i dunno, has anyone tried it?

elchiple

Post by elchiple »

Do whatever feels good Dance. I eat it, and love it! Don't get all weird about it. You are hurting no one. I don't have a clue about the OJ thing. Not my thing.

Dog

Post by Dog »

I usually shoot it all into my mouth and swallow it all. But before I made good SS progress and got most of on my face, I just wipe it off, as the libido drops so that I think most guys don't want to eat it. I have also wiped it up with my undershorts, waited about 20 minutes, and gotten so hot again that I'd suck the juice out of them. Nasty hot, dude.

ducky2108

Post by ducky2108 »

With the OJ thing, all I can see is it affecting the taste, rather than the consistency.

Generally, sweet things make it taste sweeter, and likewise for other strongly flavoured foods. Being gay, and having tasted a fair bit in my time, I've found this to be true, and it doesn't taste great after a lot of booze or if the person smokes.

My boyfriend also once had his tongue go numb after sucking me oof when i had a cold once. It was only when he commented on how sweet it had tasted that we figured out it was because of the sheer amount of cherry throat sweets I'd eaten that day.

Oh, from what I've heard though, pineapple makes spunk taste foul.

Paul

Danceoff2

asd

Post by Danceoff2 »

no i mean, that the OJ thing, that the person sucking drinks the orange juice. it wasnt about taste. i ment that it makes it feel better becuase it juices up the silvia more. i was drinking Lemonade the other day, and my siliva in my mouth was all liquidy and stuff, so it might get juicer when sucking a cock is what i ment. not anything about making it taste different.