new vid

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

babarseraglio

new vid

Post by babarseraglio »

i wish u all a nice summer
http://rapidshare.de/files/24806107/mix ... s.zip.html
slight improvement: mask replaced by a hat and slow motion...
enjoy :wink:

fastforwardengland

Post by fastforwardengland »

nice work. Thanks for those!

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Another hot video, babarseraglio. Thank you!!!! :D

If you don't mind, I'd like to make a request for your next video. Once you recorded a selfing clip where there was a REALLY good view of your perineum and asshole. At the moment you had an orgasm, it was SO fucking hot to see your perineum and asshole spasm. It's so rare to see that in a video. Cum shot clips are notorious for focusing so much on the penis and the cum shooting out that they tend to overlook the delightful contractions going on between a man's legs. If you could do another vid like that where we can clearly see those perieum/anal spasms, I would so appreciate it! :wink:

I hope you have a marvelous summer too! And thank you again for your efforts! :)

Automan

Post by Automan »

8) Thanks 4 sharing again Babarseraglio!
Enjoy your summertime...

Regards,
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

BJnOrlando

Post by BJnOrlando »

AWESOME!! I can't self suck...god knows I have tried. Loved watching you eat the cum. I got so horny that I jacked off and ate mine...god I love a hot load!
Bj

flexiguy89

Post by flexiguy89 »

so awesome!! If you can, record some more x position ones as well! thanks

selfsuckingpig

Post by selfsuckingpig »

Hey Babarseraglio,

For some reason, the videos are missing after I unzip it. Is it possible you could repost them unzipped? I'd really appreicate it--thanks.

RICH

selfsuck4mycum

amazing vids...again

Post by selfsuck4mycum »

Once again, you made me cum all over my face when I watched your latest videos posted here. I would love to be tonguing your ass while you sucked yourself like that.

It makes me hot watching you gobble up all of your cum too. It makes for a hot video watching it shoot out and then watching you lick it all up.

Thanks again man. mmm