Seriously, how 'far' can a selfer go?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

superpretzel

Seriously, how 'far' can a selfer go?

Post by superpretzel »

I once had a chat with a guy who allegedly was able to lick his prostate and even see his anus from there. Never met him so much likely to be bullshit.

Anyway, and seriously, guys, how far can someone get?? Testicles? Prostate? Anus? I don't remember seeing ever such topic in these forums.

Just a scientific inquire... LOL

Be good and keep stretching.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I"ve always liked the idea of rimming myself, but I always get distracted by my cock in my mouth; it's so great sucking myself that I've never put a whole lot of effort into going any further. Licking in between my balls and my asshole was the farthest I ever went.
I think you'd have to have a surgically amplified tongue to lick a prostate; your's or someone else's - it just seems like it's in there too deep for a regular tongue to reach.
I think one of our guys on here said something about rimming himself once, but there were no pictures.
A new challenge - who can show us some auto-analingus?
AL

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

If you had a tongue like this, perhaps it is possible to rim yourself, if you're into that.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/world ... 646912.stm