jQnumeroUno - the video!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jackquick

jQnumeroUno - the video!

Post by jackquick »

Okay guys here it is! This is the FIRST video I made, pretty good for an amateur if I do say so! :wink: Since I filmed this, I have made an additional 19, along with 2 more photos series and planned to post them over the next few weeks. I am only going to post 3-4 videos (not including this one) and save the rest for a possible DVD. Of course this is entirely up to all of you and I will gauge your reactions and comments to help me decide to put one together or not. :wink:
So like I said this is the FIRST video I made and is mild...lol...compared to the way the videos progressed. This video is a very good quality with sound and I think you will enjoy it.
8) jackQuick 8)

15mb - 42 seconds long - WORTH the download time!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9h3eur

Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Well done Jack...at last the video!!! Great performer...cant wait for more, will look forward to the DVD, thanks man...a real turn on. :D

Ditch

Post by Ditch »

Thanks - v hot especially the sounds you're making!

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

DAMN, that was way hot, jackquick!!!! And to answer the question you so eagerly pose in the video, YES, I would go there in a heartbeat. But I'd really have to give that luscious hole of yours some major tongue action first. It looks so fucking tasty! Would love to see your hot asshole spasming while you shoot a sweet load in your mouth. :twisted:

Thanks for sharing this with us!!! :D

dirtymontana

YUM

Post by dirtymontana »

awesome, fantastic, great!!! thank you for sharing; you looked and sounded like you were really enjoying yourself, which i'm sure you were!

Automan

Post by Automan »

Speechless what can I tell you!. You really looked awesome!

Very hot selfsucking!

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing some more.

:D
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

dasuck

Post by dasuck »

wooow,..cant wait for the rest !! 8)