Does it make you gay?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

ilovemyself

Does it make you gay?

Post by ilovemyself »

I am a straight male. I can reack my cock but fear selfsucking for fear of becoming gay. Does my fear have any validation?

ps
I am not anti-gay in any way. Its just not for me.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

The only thing that makes you gay is having passionate ROMANTIC feelings for other men. Sucking your own cock is a form of masturbation - no different from using your hand. Does stroking your cock with your hand make you want to stroke other men's cocks?
I think it would be great if self-sucking DID make straight men gay - it might mean there'd be a little more love in the world. Oh well; I guess our secret gay cabal is going to have to keep on working on that stuff we're going to put in the water supply to turn all you straight guys gay.
Stop worrying and enjoy your body while you have it!
Al

plmcknn

Post by plmcknn »

Dude, you can suck your own dick!!! Do you know how many men straight and gay would kill to be able to do that? Relax and enjoy yourself. Peace