Tracking My SS Progress

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jizzy

Tracking My SS Progress

Post by jizzy »

SS'ers.... After checking out this amazing site, I am now committed to my goal of SSing. Tried occasionally over many years but never serious. Will use this thread to track and share progress with you. Since many of you wonder if it's possible, this may prove to be the "proof" you are wondering about. I plan to share progress, techniques and yes, some PICS eventually.

I am 42, 6'3" and in shape. Work out regularly. I am average to slight above with 7.5". Right now, I am probably 6-8" away from reaching my cock with my tongue. (I will measure soon and let you know for sure). Then, I will provide weekly measurements. My goal is to reach the tip within 2 months. The whole thing within 4. I plan serious stretching, diet and all the techniques I can master.

I have used Bottoms Up over the years. Yes, I take a load and its soooo good. I have always wanted to SS, so I am now committed to it, and to you my fellow SSers. This thread will keep me committed to you.

Wish me luck. My pics will be worth it. :D

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Excellent, Jizzy!
I think we need to see some 'before" pictures right away :wink:
Al

jizzy

Pics

Post by jizzy »

Good idea...check back in a bit.

jizzy

My Goal

Post by jizzy »

Jizzy pics here.
Attachments
CIMG0242.JPG
CIMG0242.JPG (14.76 KiB) Viewed 6682 times

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks man!
If you have software that'll downsize your pictures a bit before you upload them it would save me having to do it for you - I assume your pic was direct from the camera, and it was huge (24 inches wide). I usually make them 8 or 10 inches so they'll fit on a computer screen.
Lets see some more! Some shots of you in whatever position you like for self-suck practice would be great.
AL

jizzy

Post by jizzy »

will do AL..

kurac

Post by kurac »

"I assume your pic was direct from the camera, and it was huge (24 inches wide)."

Much bigger than the object that was originally shooted, I assume.

jizzy

Post by jizzy »

New to camera. Will check settings for next shoot....