Two small rushy SS clips...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Automan

Post by Automan »

Hi guys,

Here is me again after a long while being away from posting pics and vids. Well today I took a little time of being left home alone to attempt to make some video shots to show you how far I have gone on selfsucking.

These clips didn't take as long as I expected as my mind was focused on a sudden house door knocking to happen at any moment. lol.. :lol:

I've ssed for a year now. One clip I called it "standing" there, please notice how flexible my back has turned after long ss sessions. (pretty rounded right?). The other one is my pet position "X" that shows how limber my legs have become to place them behind my shoulders.

As some of you know, before this I knew nothing on selfsuck but just to prove that if you have a healthy body and determination you can achieve this fine art of autofellatio.

Thanks Al for your SS follow up comments as you have inspired me through this whole process of becoming a selfer.

Best to all and hope you like them.

sqh0710 :D
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NK79US21
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RQG67C3H
Last edited by Automan on Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

Eddie

Clips

Post by Eddie »

I don't think your clips were attached properly. They're not showing. Please try again.

Thanks mucho,

Eddie

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

No problems here

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Damn!
There is one kind of AVI file that just will not play on my Mac, and these are those kind of AVI. I've tried every player I know of and they just won't play.

sqh - if you know how will you check and see which codec/compression-scheme you used with these files so I'll at least know what it is that's causing the problem?

I want to see your videos!
Al

Eddie

Playing AVI Files on a Mac -Help!

Post by Eddie »

I'm in the same boat as Al. Got the files to download, but can't play them.

Do any of the vid clip experts know what software for Macs that will play this type of avi file?

The latest versions of Quicktime or RealPlayer won't.

Many of these avis are posted here and on many of the Yahoo groups, and therefore unplayable for all the Mac users out here.

Thanks,

Eddie

Automan

Clips

Post by Automan »

Hey guys, I'm sorry. I'm really doomed at solosuck. I have to go against all odds to participate here. There is always something missing. Now it is the damned .AVI extension. It gave me a big headache to change that extension last night. I couldn't, so I uploaded through megauploader.
I use PC not Mac.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks anyway for your interest.

:cry:
Bye buddies,

sqh0710

jamison

Post by jamison »

If what you say is true about starting from scratch as far as SS goes, this is very encouraging to me. I am only about a week into my stretching so far, and seeing how rounded your back is and your leg flexibility, this only fuels my fire. I have gained about an inch so far after a week and can't wait for my first SS video to be posted here. Thanks a lot for sharing. You've made my day.

Also, to those who can't view this type of avi, I've reencoded the vids using xvid and uploaded to megaupload.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QFFHOO0W
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WUCGDSMO

Not trying to step on your toes sqh0710, just thought I'd help the others out who couldn't view this. Good job man.
In training since 7/17/06. 6 inches away.
7/30/06 4.75 inches away
8/06/06 3 inches away. So close I can't wait!!!
8/19/06 2 inches away!
9/1/06 Just some light stretching for me for now.
9/13/06 1 inch away. Almost there.

mso_lucky

Post by mso_lucky »

Good work to you both.
To sqh0710 for your performance.
To jamison for taking the iniative to reencode the clip using XviD codec instead of the Indeo Video 5 codec used by sqh0710.

Here's a video tip for all of you wishing to share your performances with us. In order for a computer to play a movie clip, it needs to have installed the same codec used for encoding that movie clip.

Sorry sqh0710 but the codec you used is not standard issue on Mac and nor widely used anymore on PC because better codecs are now available.

The most widely used codecs right now are XviD and DivX for AVI files and Sorenson video for QuickTime files. Although you can't specifically download the Sorenson codec, it is installed on a PC with the installation of the QuickTime player. As for XviD and DivX you can used the following links to download and install the latest version if necessary.

http://www.xvidmovies.com/codec/

http://www.divx.com/

That goes for the images, but please note that computers use codecs for the sound as well. But because most audio codecs used are already installed on PC and Mac they rarely cause any problem.

Now what about the MPEG files (not to be confused with various MPEG codecs). MPEG files are subjected to standards which allow them to be played on different platform such as Mac and PC. Posting these type of files should not cause any viewing problems. But those MPEG standards will possibly mean larger files.

Welcome to the wonderfull world of video production and keep sharing the good work.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Multiple thanks!
To Jamison for re-encoding an re-uploading the clips for us - worked like a charm!
To MSO for the info on codecs - excellent!
and of course to sgh for the beautiful clips - it's great to see how much progress you've made, buddy! You're an inspiration for all of our aspiring selfers
Thanks!
Al

jamison

Post by jamison »

Hey, no prob Al.

sqh0710, just a couple of quick questions.

1. How long did it take you from start to finish before you were able to SS?
2. How many inches away were you when you first started?
3. What stretches did you concentrate on to achieve the X position?

Also, this question is just for everyone. As far as duration goes, how long should I hold a certain position when stretching? Like how many seconds? Also, how many reps should I do of each stretch, and how long should I rest between each rep?

I know these seem like nit-picking questions, but I've a little bit of an obsessive personality, so thanks in advance.
7/30/06 4.75 inches away
8/19/06 2 inches away!

Automan

Post by Automan »

Hi Al, Jamison, Eddie, Mso Lucky:

Thanks for your replies, comments and questions:

To my dear friend Jamison:

As a matter of fact I haven't finished my self-imposed SS target yet. I'm still on the road for perfection.

To put it in a nutshell, this my little ss story:

I made cock-mouth contact for the first time last September 16, 2005. A special date I will never forget.

At first I decided to ss by joining a Pilates course in May until July 2005, I lost some weight I got rid of my belly. I lost about 10 kilos. Now I eat by quality not quantity. After that, I started practicing yoga on a daily basis. I've been in full training to make my body limber by practicing asanas (Yoga poses)

Now, I keep my body fit by doing yoga at least once a week. My sitting positions have also changed. I keep my sitting positions by placing the lower part of my back on the chair or wherever I have to sit down. By sitting like this I try to keep a C position. When standing up I go back to my upright position how my spine should be all the time. My back is very flexible now. I combine upright and curved back positions during the day. (home, work, etc.)

Additionally, I do some SS workouts everyday. (I somehow fear to lose some body flexibility). When I first started I was about 6-7 inches away from my cock. I said to myself this is not going to beat me. (If others can, why not me?) My cock is 6.5 inches (average) so I focussed on my back. My progress lies on my back, indeed.

As for the X position, I focussed on legs stretching all the time. Some yoga positions help to develop leg joints, such as forward bendings. This is by far a position that I master most. Yoga helped me do this SS position very much. I recommend you to do a lot of legs stretching. There are many asanas that help. Duration between stretches has to do with your own resistance. Keep up your own pace. Listen to your body all the time.

Jamison, as per your comments you look very determined to achieve your goal. I'm sure you will succeed in becoming a sser shorter than expected, perhaps. I guarantee you that.

Keep us posted of your ss progress.

Thanks again and good luck to all.
:) :wink:

sqh0710

flexiguy89

Post by flexiguy89 »

awesome video! have you ever been fucked in the x position?

jamison

Post by jamison »

Wow sqh0710, I really appreciate you taking the time to explain all of that to me. I can tell this will definitely help me out a lot. Haha, I like it how the date of your first contact is still ingrained in your memory. I'm sure this will be the case for myself as well.

I have been contemplating yoga after seeing it mentioned a number of times on this forum. I already feel better physically and I have only been stretching a little over a week. I think that if I start up yoga I can only see positives things coming from it.

Also, I like the comment you made about when sitting, focusing on touching your lower back against the chair. I have bought a full length mirror so that I can observe what position I am in when stretching. What I noticed most about stretching to the C position is that my back tends to bend just below the shoulders, which doesn't seem right. i will have to concentrate on forming a better C shape by making sure the bend encompasses my lower back as well.

The X position seems to be my best bet, although the one which I think will take the most work because of the additional leg stretching as well. To me, the X offers the most comfortable postion and your cock is right there in front of you. Also, I think this would be most accessible if a woman wanted to join in on the fun because you could both lick and suck simultaneously, and she could sit on your cock while you lick her too!! God, I can't wait to try that :)
7/30/06 4.75 inches away
8/19/06 2 inches away!