Your Important Milestones?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

oldjoesmokes2003

Your Important Milestones?

Post by oldjoesmokes2003 »

One of my greatest achievements was to finally get my cock head in my mouth past my lower teeth. The feeling that the whole head was in plus the feeling that I got when my lips fully surrounded my shaft was incredible.

The next milestone was when I could get my lips all the way down to the cock base -- usually when I'm sort of soft. Then I could twirl my tongue around my cock, topside and underside. That is fantastic.

What was your most pleasurable event?

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

greatest milestone still has to be the time in my early teens when i first made tongue-head contact...prior to that it was just a fantasy, once that happened a whole new world opened up to me. that was more than 10 years before i found the internet and sites like this, so i had no idea that there were other guys who could do it too...i thought i was some kind of freak (but a *lucky* freak! ;) )

the few times that i hit the back of my throat were pretty magical too...especially the fewer times when i had the presence of mind to work my throat muscles and massage the head a bit. 8)

jamison

Post by jamison »

Well, I checked today, and I'm just under 5 inches away. Started 2 weeks ago at 6". I have been stretching almost everyday. A couple of things I've done so far that have seemed to help:

Bought a full length mirror - this is a great motivator for me, especially when I put the mirror in front of me as I stretch for the X position.

Bought this Image

If I lean it against the wall at about a 45° angle and scoot down to where my ass sits towards the end, the curve in the chair and the angle I am slouched in is perfect for stretching my back into a C position while pulling my legs up for the X. I just put the mirror in front of me and it works out great and is really comfortable with minimal strain.

Also, another thing I've noticed, the more water I drink, the less sore I am after stretching. It seems to help me recover quite a bit.

Anyways, this isn't really a milestone, but I am excited having gotten to under 5" away so far.
In training since 7/17/06. 6 inches away.
7/30/06 4.75 inches away
8/06/06 3 inches away. So close I can't wait!!!
8/19/06 2 inches away!
9/1/06 Just some light stretching for me for now.
9/13/06 1 inch away. Almost there.

oldjoesmokes2003

Post by oldjoesmokes2003 »

Nice chair. But I'm not sure you're using it for the C or the X. For me the X is much more difficult than the C. The X requires much more flexibility in the legs and hips than I have. The C allows me to go right down to easy sucking depth after 15 to 30 minutes of pulling down and easing up.

When I sit on a chair like that the best technique for me is to get my forearms as far under my ass and upper thighs as possible and pull down hard. The more my legs are bent and not straight the easier it is for me to hunch my back forward. It also helps to put a balled up washrag under my balls and squeeze with my legs to help keep my cock stiff and thrusting upward.