question for ss

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

lampris07

question for ss

Post by lampris07 »

how many of you on here are only about 6 inches? ive recently just tried ss, im slightly under 6 inches and i can only lick the head, and thats really stretching it. anyone else this size and able to ss?

Automan

Post by Automan »

I'm a bit over 6" and I can ss deep inside lately, so keep your back stretching and you'll make it shorter than expected..Good luck!

:) :wink:
Last edited by Automan on Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i'm about 7", but have gotten it to the back of my throat on a few occasions so getting to 6 wouldn't be a problem! :)

oldjoesmokes2003

Post by oldjoesmokes2003 »

I agree. It's not the cock length, it's the flexibility. I'm a hard 8" but I can get it all in my mouth only when I'm fairly soft, about 4-5".

Keep a good stretching schedule before you start sucking. I allow 10-15 minutes of really pulling down hard with my arm muscles while in the C. Four or five seconds pulling hard with about the same rest time. Sometimes it takes twenty or thirty of these reps to get the head in my mouth. The more reps after that the easier it is to get more cock in mouth.

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

lampris07; my cock is also 6'' and I ss easily...all about stretching and exercising.
regards
joey
;p
xx

Selfgreed

Flexibility helps, but other factors are a must.

Post by Selfgreed »

It's definitely flexibility, but being able to relax muscles on thought command has been my greatest bonus. Also if you can control breathing, it helps so you don't run out of oxygen! Minimising food intake a few hours beforehand is a must.

I'm only 6", and I can swallow the entire length when I have followed alll those rules...

It's taken me 5 years to get the full length swallowed, but the wait (and practise) was worth it.

Enjoy
Selfgreed