Another SS Clip and a Poll

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

What is the time of day you are most limber to selfsuck?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:25 pm

Morning (from 8:00 to 12:00)
No votes
Afternoon (from 12:00 to 17:00)
22%
Evening (from 18:00 to 24:00)
78%

Total votes: 9

Automan

Another SS Clip and a Poll

Post by Automan »

Hi guySS!, here is me again with another SS clip for sharing. Hope you like it...

I LOVE SELFSUCK!!!

:wink:

Best SS wishes to all,

sqh0710
Attachments
X on chair.wmv
(1.94 MiB) Downloaded 1700 times
Last edited by Automan on Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

not seeing any attachment or link...am i doing something wrong?
i am logged in and can see other pics and vids...

phil

SS vid = looks ok to me

Post by phil »

Hey happy boy,

I was able to click on the play button in the lower left and after a few seconds for buffering, I was treated to a wonderful video of sgh0710 going way down on himself in the x position.

sgh0710,

I am really impressed (and a bit jealous) of your story sgh...that a year ago you were over half a foot away from reaching, and now you can consume so much of yourself....it is truly inspirational, and I will use that to work harder on taking more myself.

Keep up the good work and thank you so much for sharing!

phil :D

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Happy Boy wrote:not seeing any attachment or link...am i doing something wrong?
i am logged in and can see other pics and vids...
If you're using Microsoft Windows, play it and then it's downloaded to your temporary internet files folder. You can then copy it to another location so you can keep it.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I put the movie into a zip archive file - just download it and double-click it and it will "unpack" from the archive and you'll have the movie.
To anyone who uploads video files to the forums: if you put them in an archive instead of just uploading the video file then a lot of people who might have trouble viewing them directly in the forums can see them, AND once the video is downloaded onto the viewers computer it will play full-size. The software that runs these forums reduces all video files to the same smaller size.

And, of course, thanks sqh for ANOTHER hot video! It's been such a pleasure to see your progress since you first joined!
Al