On bored lonely nights

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

seahorses

On bored lonely nights

Post by seahorses »

It's surprising what you can do on bored lonly nights! here's a few that I cobbled together for a bit of fun:

http://rapidshare.de/files/27895594/self4xfind.divx.htm

Wannabe

Post by Wannabe »

Thanks, Seahorses. I loved it!

I wish more of the older selfers posts pics and vids of what they are capable of. They are my favorite ones to watch!

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

There's something wrong with those last two videos. One was 4kb and the other was 5kb and I couldn't play either

n_aguiar

Post by n_aguiar »

Neither could I. Only the first one plays.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

The first is through divx, done on a 30 free trial, the other two were done with Apple's flag ship, state of the arts, cost an arm and a leg, but not worth a wank - Quicktime; sorry. If however, anyone has any suggestions of what else I can use on a Mac and preferably free - well at least cheap - let me know

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey Seahorses,
The Divx downloaded just fine and looks great - thanks!
I think your .mov files just didn't upload to rapidshare - if you go the rapidshare download pages they're listed as being 4k and 5k. I've never had any trouble with Quicktime files - I think it was probably just an upload problem.
It might help to zip archive the .mov files before you upload them - in case you don't know, you can just right (or control) click on the file and the contextual menu will offer the option of making an archive of the selected file.
I'm removing the rapidshare links from you original post so more people don't have to spend time downloading theunplayable files - if you can get them to upload please repost with new links!
Al

selfviking

Post by selfviking »

Shall we wish for more lonely nights if we get these fine results? :)

Many thanks for posting.
AFAIR the apple software is useful, but those big packages sometimes are overloaded with too many features and options to think about it. Maybe there is a chance to evoke sort of a wizard for a starter?