back pain question!!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

edstone

back pain question!!

Post by edstone »

hey, ive had this pain in one spot in my spine for about a week now, feels more sore than anything, but im wondering if you guys have ever fucked up a disc or anything? Al maybe you know more about this since you seem to be the most experienced out of all of us here... im sure it will probably go away, but it never hurts o ask.....thanks....

ive been trying to work up the nerve to cum all over my face for your viewing pleasure, but still no suckcess.....maybe soon...later...

edstone

here some pics....

Post by edstone »

this is probably about as low as i can go, maybe a tad more and thats it....enjoy...
Attachments
P1010067.JPG
P1010067.JPG (42.2 KiB) Viewed 9472 times
P1010066.JPG
P1010066.JPG (45.89 KiB) Viewed 9524 times
P1010068.JPG
P1010068.JPG (32.54 KiB) Viewed 9465 times

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hot HOT pictures man! It's always a pleasure to see you chowing down on that big prick!
About your back - be careful! It's easy to push too hard in the heat of the moment and damage yourself. I've had some problems with a protruding disc that are partly postural but also definitely self-suck related. The best advice I've had is to always do some backwards bending after selfing to balance out the front bends - it's no where near as much fun, but if it means you can keep on sucking your cock then it's worth it, right?
Be careful, and keeping on sucking!
AL

edstone

allright

Post by edstone »

thanks for the compliments Al... i normaly do backwards bending, but i think i will do extra cause i just love being able to bolw my own shlong....thanks....Ed

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

aleingang69 wrote:Hot HOT pictures man! It's always a pleasure to see you chowing down on that big prick!
I'll say! No wonder you can't keep your mouth off that cock. It's gorgeous!!! :twisted:

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

definitely nice work! we're still waiting for some video from you. :wink:

strained my back a few times myself...i used to try laying off completely for a week or two until the pain was totally gone before attempting again, but the last time i did it i just did some more stretching the next day and made sure that i didn't overextend myself and by working through the pain (and being extra cautious) i seemed to heal a lot faster...plus i didn't have to 'go without' for two weeks! :wink: :D

of course as always, your mileage may vary...

Lucasraleigh

Knuckle bend

Post by Lucasraleigh »

What I do when my back feels over worked:

I clasp my hands together, with fingers in terlocked, behind my back. Then I push my knuckles into my back while bending backwards. I find this relieves the tension more than simply bending backwards.

And, of course I rest when I need to. Is frustrating having to lay off, but you must listen to your body.

Hope that helps.

Luc

dasuck

Post by dasuck »

wooow,..its like looking at my own pics !! 8)
mine is almost the same and i can take it like you can !! woohoo

edstone

thank you everyone...

Post by edstone »

hey ive really been enjoying every single comment left by you self suck lovers....ive allways been a pretty self concious guy cause im so skinny, but this is the first time ive ever posted anything, nywhere, and i gotta say, readining your replysmakes me feel good, thanks again people....

seahorses

Re: thank you everyone...

Post by seahorses »

edstone wrote:hey ive really been enjoying every single comment left by you self suck lovers....ive allways been a pretty self concious guy cause im so skinny, but this is the first time ive ever posted anything, nywhere, and i gotta say, readining your replysmakes me feel good, thanks again people....
I bet ther are guys with all kids of physiques who would instantly change places with you if they thought they too would be able to selfsuck - back ache or not! Besides, it's what's inside the body that counts and I'm sure you're full of good stuff

Regards
Sea

chpoof

Re: thank you everyone...

Post by chpoof »

edstone wrote:hey ive really been enjoying every single comment left by you self suck lovers....ive allways been a pretty self concious guy cause im so skinny, but this is the first time ive ever posted anything, nywhere, and i gotta say, readining your replysmakes me feel good, thanks again people....
You're very welcome. And hey, you have NOTHING to be self conscious about. You're hot!!! ;)

jamison

Post by jamison »

Man you gotta be so careful. Put your hands behind your back and feel with your fingers where the pain is. If it is in one of the muscles along your spine, then you're ok, you just gotta relax and slow down come. But if it's at the spine where you can feel the vertebrate, if the pain is like at the bone, then you better stop for now until it gets better. That's a disk problem, and those things can haunt you for the rest of your life, no kidding.
In training since 7/17/06. 6 inches away.
7/30/06 4.75 inches away
8/06/06 3 inches away. So close I can't wait!!!
8/19/06 2 inches away!
9/1/06 Just some light stretching for me for now.
9/13/06 1 inch away. Almost there.