RIMMING HIMSELF

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

fritz6744

RIMMING HIMSELF

Post by fritz6744 »

Look at this video I am sure that this dude at night can rimming his asshole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOzN-lzWslY&NR

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I don't know about self-rim, but I don't think there's any question that he can suck himself (and if he, you know he does!)
There's quite a few contortion clips that come up after you watch that one, include this one by selfdoer who has (I think?) posted here on the forums. Lots of female contorters, for you straight guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azoyabop43E&NR

Al

flexiguy89

Post by flexiguy89 »

he's awesome! Al, I saw your outakes video, and there's part where you come VERY close to rimming yourself!with someone their to help you I'm almost positive youd be able to...hot!

Elrond

Post by Elrond »

Oh, I rember that box ;)

You know, when you can twist around and look down to see your own ass, being able to rim yourself just comes with the territory.

He says that when he's blowing himself, the convulsions take away from the orgasm--or at least he suggested that that might happen if anyone ever did that.

Darkbolt

Post by Darkbolt »

I am extremely aroused by the whole self-rimming subject. I am trying to do it. I can twist myself backwards and look at my butt-cheeks and just above my hole.

I feel if enough stretches in the same direction every day, you will be able to do it soon.
If anyone finds anything on Self-Rimming, please tell me.

"Suck to live, in order to live to suck"

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

Hate to be a debbie downer over here, but remember that little annoying thing called "overflexibility". There is such a thing as being too flexible. Overflexibility can cause all kinds of muscle problems. Just do a search for overflexibility on google.

Autofellatio does not require overflexibility, but I'm pretty sure self-rimming would require it. Just something to think about.