Hello

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Kadren

Hello

Post by Kadren »

This is my first post here, but I've been a lurker for quite some time. After I made some significant progress today towards self-sucking, I decided to finally join the message boards.

I started the journey towards self-sucking a couple of weeks ago. Like many of you, I was able to do it at a young age but never fully harnessed the ability. It's tough trying to get back to that level of flexibility. At first, I wasn't able to lick the tip at all. After a week or so I licked it for the first time. It was pretty great.

Today I was able to touch my lips to it, and swirl my tongue around the tip for a few seconds. I used to have trouble staying hard while trying to get my mouth down there, but as soon as I was able to keep my tongue on it for a bit....staying hard was no longer a problem. Of course, a few hours later my back is cramped up pretty bad. Going to give it a couple days rest.

I've been doing the C position mostly. Haven't tried anything else. Does anyone else wish they had a 3rd arm while attempting this? :)

I also picked up a webcam the other day just in case I get good at this and want to show off. Time will tell if that ever happens though.