SS with prostate toy?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Kadren

SS with prostate toy?

Post by Kadren »

Has anyone had any experience using something like http://www.aneros.com/ while SS'ing? Would a toy like this be worth spending money on?

I know people have mentioned getting fucked while they are doing it, but I'm talking more about direct prostate stimulation. I'm under the assumption that a toy would do a better job at focusing on the prostate than a cock....but I've never done anal before and have limited toy experience, so maybe I'm wrong.

And since I'm really shy and want to eventually be brave enough to post SS movies here, I figured I'd start with a simple dick pic.
Attachments
Picture 1.jpg
Picture 1.jpg (137.14 KiB) Viewed 13777 times
Last edited by Kadren on Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

it of course depends on your individual tastes...a couple times i have used my wife's vibrator while selfing and found it quite enjoyable, but not something i'd want to do all of the time.

the link you posted just went to the site's home page so i'm not sure what you are looking at, but every individual's turn ons/offs are so unique that i'm not sure anyone but you could answer that. ;) :)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey buddy,
It's good to hear from you - Thanks for the pic! If you use the search function you'll find some info about the Aneros in one of the topics here on the forums - I can't remember which one.
Let us know if you try it out!
Al

Kadren

Post by Kadren »

Happy Boy wrote:but every individual's turn ons/offs are so unique that i'm not sure anyone but you could answer that. ;) :)
Yeah, I've only recently gotten into anal/prostate play. I don't even actually use a real toy...I've got this plastic rod that was part of a plunger and has a ribbed grip at the end. Just thinking about that thing makes my heart beat a bit faster.

Using the ribbed end on my prostate for a minute or so causes me to start leaking cum fairly rapidly. I was downright amazed the first time it started happening. Like a cumshot in slow motion (which naturally makes me wonder what it would be like to SS while this happens...wish I had 3 arms).

It's easy to collect enough in a glass for when I want to know what I taste like...plus there's no post-orgasm inhibitions to deal with. And when I finally do cum, it's the kind of orgasm that leaves me dizzy and shaking. This type of orgasm while SS'ing would probably cause me to black-out :)

I'm curious if anyone has ever been at the point that I'm at right now and has found it worth upgrading to a real toy (or a cock).

ss8

HMMMM

Post by ss8 »

Can you post more mushroom head pix or a vid? :shock:

dirtymontana

great dick, man

Post by dirtymontana »

NICE COCK! i bet that mushroom head feels real good in your mouth!

chpoof

Re: great dick, man

Post by chpoof »

dirtymontana wrote:NICE COCK! i bet that mushroom head feels real good in your mouth!
My thoughts exactly! What a beautiful, suckable cock! :twisted:

Kadren

Re: HMMMM

Post by Kadren »

:oops:

This is the other one I took last night. Same view, but a bit more close-up.

And yes, it does indeed feel good to have the head in my mouth :P
Can't get any farther than that yet...but still working at it.
Attachments
Picture 2.jpg
Picture 2.jpg (132.2 KiB) Viewed 13772 times

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Kadren wrote::oops:

This is the other one I took last night. Same view, but a bit more close-up.

And yes, it does indeed feel good to have the head in my mouth :P
Can't get any farther than that yet...but still working at it.
Thanks for the extra pic! I can sure understand why you want to suck it. I'd have a hard time keeping my mouth off it myself! ;)

Kadren

Post by Kadren »

chpoof wrote:Thanks for the extra pic! I can sure understand why you want to suck it. I'd have a hard time keeping my mouth off it myself! ;)
:D

One more just for a different angle. I'm a bit of a webcam newbie...hope this one turned out ok.
Attachments
Picture 3.jpg
Picture 3.jpg (124.19 KiB) Viewed 13772 times

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Kadren wrote: :D

One more just for a different angle. I'm a bit of a webcam newbie...hope this one turned out ok.
Looks great to me! That mushroom head really is something. Thanks again! :D

~Angelic~

Re: great dick, man

Post by ~Angelic~ »

dirtymontana wrote:NICE COCK! i bet that mushroom head feels real good in your mouth!
I have to say i was thinking the same thing *drools*

Kadren

Post by Kadren »

*blushes badly*

I tried to take some SS pics last night, but my back didn't feel like cooperating. Yet another night ending with some wanking off in frustration. :evil:

So I decided to post a short vid of me starting to get friendly with myself, because a video is a big hurdle for me to conquer. As I said in my original post, I'm *extremely* shy and have been all my life...but some liquid courage (aka coconut rum) has at least given me the guts to turn the cam on and hit the record button.

Anyway, it's like 9mb and is out on rapidshare (hope that isn't problematic for anyone that wants to see it).

Be gentile please :wink:

http://rapidshare.de/files/29322665/vid1.zip.html

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Kadren wrote:*blushes badly*
Be gentile please :wink:
Oooo, I'm afraid I wouldn't be so gentle with it if I were there to take care of that beautiful erection of yours! :twisted: LOL! Seriously, thanks so much for sharing this video, Kadren. No need for humility around here. Dude, your penis is GORGEOUS!!! Be proud of what you have. And best of luck to you as you explore self sucking. :)

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

Kadren wrote:*blushes badly*
... video is a big hurdle for me to conquer. As I said in my original post, I'm *extremely* shy and have been all my life...
l
i'm not shy so much as i am afraid a video of myself might turn up somewhere i would not want it to. :(

...but i found that a tossle cap pulled down over my face allows me to keep my anonymity yet still share my talents with the group. i think the videos are still pretty hot even though you can't see my face...maybe you might get over your shyness that way. sure would like to see you working that thing! ;)