getting addicted

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

unc

getting addicted

Post by unc »

hey. i have been sucking for a few weeks now...gradually getting more and more of my cock in my mouth.. i love doing it. i think im getting addicted...lol.

Automan

Post by Automan »

Indeed you are. I mean we are...!! :wink:
Last edited by Automan on Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I think we're all additcted, otherwise we wouldn't be here talking about it

half2108

Post by half2108 »

I'm sucking twice a day and going to the gym. I want to be able to suck at least half of my cock by xmas. Once I can achieve this I will upload the photos.

Eddie

Addicktion

Post by Eddie »

Yes indeedy...self sucking is addictive. Once any of us has learned how good it is, more is the only solution. It's like good sex, and you can have it almost any time you have the opportunity, day or night, morning or evening.

How could self sucking not become addictive. Year after year, I find it more and more enjoyable, and am most happy and delighted that it becomes easier with time.

It's almost a sexual lifestyle, excercising, staying limber to be able to do it with ease, fantasizing about my cock, sucking it and enjoying the wonderful splashes of cum, spending hours of free time blowing myself crazy. I'm always looking forward to the next time, and enjoying the present.

There's a stigma to the term addiction, but regarding autofellatio, I think it's a blessing to be enjoyed for a lifetime. Having good sex with others is great, but being able to have terrific sex with yourself at almost any time is a bonus. I'm having fun, and hope most of you are too.

Automan

Post by Automan »

Eddie, you couldn't have explained it clearer and better. I totally agree with you. You read my mind in all respect.

Thanks Eddie... :D
Last edited by Automan on Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

Eddie

Addicktion 2

Post by Eddie »

More simply put...I know what I like, and I know where to find it. :wink: