My First Vid - Link to Movie Attached

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

selfsuck4mycum

My First Vid - Link to Movie Attached

Post by selfsuck4mycum »

Still can't reach, but love to eat my cream. Let me know what you guys think.

The Quicktime I first posted didn't work. I turned it into an AVI, but it is too large to post here (about 6MB).

Click this link to view (if the link expires, send me a PM and I will send you the movie):

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 4D44AA8E4A

Let me know what you think guys!

Thanks.
Last edited by selfsuck4mycum on Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Automan

Post by Automan »

Dear selfsuck4mycum, wish i could say something about your vid but i can't open it...There is something wrong with the damned codec...

:(
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

mso_lucky

My first vid

Post by mso_lucky »

Can't watch the movie probably because it was posted to be played in a Media Player window while the file is of QuickTime format.

Selfsuck4mycum, you should just post if as a file attachment that we could download instead.

selfsuck4mycum

not sure why you can view

Post by selfsuck4mycum »

I made the video with Quicktime. Maybe it is a codec issue. However, when I export the video from Quicktime as an MPEG, it becomes 8.4MB instead of 1.7MB and I can't post here. Any ideas?

mso_lucky

My first Vid

Post by mso_lucky »

If your concern about the size, then I would suggest exporting as a AVI file using XviD codec.

I posted extended informations regarding codecs about 2 weeks ago.
You should be able to find answers to your questions in it.

The following is a link to the thread:

viewtopic.php?t=870

jamison

Post by jamison »

The video shows up fine to me.
In training since 7/17/06. 6 inches away.
7/30/06 4.75 inches away
8/06/06 3 inches away. So close I can't wait!!!
8/19/06 2 inches away!
9/1/06 Just some light stretching for me for now.
9/13/06 1 inch away. Almost there.

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

There's no link showing up for me to download it. :(

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

same here...i have had the same problem before (often with quicktime files). i thought maybe it was a netscape thing, but i just tried i.e. and it is nearly the same...there is at least some sort of an empty box that looks like there *ought* to be a button there, though there is none. netscape doesn't even show that, there is just the table with an empty box...

i never seem to have a problem when links are posted to files posted on megaupload or rapidshare (though rs puts a limit on how much you can download within a certain amount of time)...maybe you could post there for us?

selfsuck4mycum

Attachment Replaced with link

Post by selfsuck4mycum »

Here's a link to the AVI:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 4D44AA8E4A

Thanks guys!

edstone

Post by edstone »

thats a big fat load you shot!! i wish i had the balls to do that....good effort..!!!

selfsuck4mycum

yumcum

Post by selfsuck4mycum »

edstone wrote:thats a big fat load you shot!! i wish i had the balls to do that....good effort..!!!
Yeah, they're like that most times. If I cum more than once a day it gets a bit smaller, but not much...

mmmmm

swallowingmycum

Post by swallowingmycum »

Now that is so satisfying. And exactly how I enjoy ejaculating in my own mouth. Don't you just love the taste of semen when it hits your taste buds and carrying on masturbating until your balls unload the real thicker creamer globs of cum, just wonderfull to taste and swallow. Man I love my cum, one of the most self satisfying masturbation techniques is definately to finish by ejactulating in your own mouth, feels like I need a tasty load tonite, C U later I got some cum to swallow mmmmmm :D

sssf guest

Hello selfsuck4mycum

Post by sssf guest »

the link: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 4D44AA8E4A
is not valid anymore.
Is it possible that you repost the video?
Thanks