First contact

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

mw_001

First contact

Post by mw_001 »

Hello to all from down under,

Well after 4 months of serious stretching I finally managed to lick the tip of my own penis. Sure I was damn near pulling the poor little guy off... but I managed it! Cant wait to get further!
BTW I am 33 yrs old, 6' long, in reasonable shape but was never all that flexible (not one of those lucky guys that could just bend over and reach it "when I was in my teens").
Any way keep up the great work guys! All of the pics are a real inspiration, and the more tips that get posted the better. Hopefully I will put up a couple of my own pics when I get a bit further.
Attachments
Just got to keep your eye on the prize!
Just got to keep your eye on the prize!
the prize.jpg (26.53 KiB) Viewed 4929 times

jamison

Post by jamison »

How far away were you when you originally started and what position did you use to get to your dick? Just curious.
In training since 7/17/06. 6 inches away.
7/30/06 4.75 inches away
8/06/06 3 inches away. So close I can't wait!!!
8/19/06 2 inches away!
9/1/06 Just some light stretching for me for now.
9/13/06 1 inch away. Almost there.

chpoof

Re: First contact

Post by chpoof »

mw_001 wrote:Hello to all from down under,

Well after 4 months of serious stretching I finally managed to lick the tip of my own penis. Sure I was damn near pulling the poor little guy off... but I managed it! Cant wait to get further!
BTW I am 33 yrs old, 6' long, in reasonable shape but was never all that flexible (not one of those lucky guys that could just bend over and reach it "when I was in my teens").
Any way keep up the great work guys! All of the pics are a real inspiration, and the more tips that get posted the better. Hopefully I will put up a couple of my own pics when I get a bit further.
Congrats...and that gorgeous penis of yours certainly is a prize! YUM!!!! :twisted:

Tonycurinmass

Re: First contact

Post by Tonycurinmass »

[quote="chpoof]
Congrats...and that gorgeous penis of yours certainly is a prize! YUM!!!! :twisted:[/quote]

Have to agree with you on that one! It sure is nice.

half2108

Post by half2108 »

Awersome cock, it would be great if we can we see some ss now. :p