A 'Sitting-selfer' search

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Ditch

A 'Sitting-selfer' search

Post by Ditch »

Hi, (I know this is a long shot but...) does anyone know anything about a guy who wears glasses and self sucks while sitting in a chair - I think he goes by the name of DM... He is a pretty good selfer and when he cums he doesn't swallow it, he just lets it run down his dick. It's really hot cos he comes a fair bit... There are a couple of short vids around of him called 'Dmss4' and 'Dmss5', I have them both but am just curious to know if there are any others, or if anyone knows anything more about him. Thanks for reading... :wink:

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I know who you're talking about -- I mean I have three or four video clips of the guy, but I don't know his name. He's really good at it. I wish he had a video for sale because he really gets into it.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i guess it's not me...i wear glasses, self suck sitting in a chair, and have been quite good at it from time to time. however, i always swallow, and haven't had the guts to post any video footage of myself. :wink: :oops:

i have seen the shorts you are talking about though, and agree they are great and that i would love to see more!

Big T

Post by Big T »

Where can I see These Videos?

Elrond

DMSS( ).RM

Post by Elrond »

I have volumes 3, 4, 5, 6. I've been searching Google and can't even find visible reference to the volumes I have.

I also have one JPEG of the guy. It's definately in my top 5. Big thick tool, and I love the way he casually digs his dick--and them comes loads.

Maybe volumes 1 and 2 darwin'd-out because they haven't gotten up to the sucking part yet.
"A picture is worth a thousand dollars."