Other places

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

name3131

Other places

Post by name3131 »

what other perv places do you visit on the net??? i'm always up for some new sites to drool over. i'll start http://www.xxxmsncam.com/

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i love stories, and never run out at literotica.com

solotouch.com is a great masturbation site including stories (along with some ss ones here and there)

hornyboy.com has a free bulletin board, but i think you have to pay to get to their file area

there are also lots of yahoo groups...i think someone had posted a list once, but i don't have the link off hand

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Check out the links page (links to it at the top and botom and every page on my site) for all of the yahoogroups and more.
I wonder if people who use the forums know that there's a whole Website that the forums are just a part of? Explore!
Al

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

Check out the links page (links to it at the top and botom and every page on my site) for all of the yahoogroups and more.
oh yeah, there it is...i knew it was around here somewhere! :shock:
I wonder if people who use the forums know that there's a whole Website that the forums are just a part of?
yeah...i know the other stuff is there, but i forget sometimes. i checked most of it out back at the old site (on 'pridesites.com') and i glanced over it when you moved here to see that it was all pretty much the same stuff from the old site.

don't get me wrong...the other stuff is cool too, but this is 'where it is at'! ;) a great community of (mostly) like minded people sharing their views, their links, and their experiences. it is constantly changing and growing...almost like it is alive itself, and i think that is what i like most...the 'human touch' seems a bit closer, yet you are still afforded the anonymity of people not *really* knowing you (even if they have witnessed some of your most private moments!)

i can't say enough what a great site i think this is. i am on the computer a lot, but i don't get that much 'free time'...this is one of three sites i spend most of that time at (along with solotouch and literotica). keep up the good work everyone, and thanks for the forum, al!

oh and another good story site i forgot to mention before (with some kinky stuff!) is http://nifty.nisusnet.com/nifty/