The Pull while Jizzing

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Self Suck Aus 81

The Pull while Jizzing

Post by Self Suck Aus 81 »

Hello everybody, I'm new :)

Been SS for about 10 years now. Best I ever had was the entire head plus about 3cm of shaft in my mouth, when I was younger. Now I can still easily lick the tip, and get a tip in my mouth, but getting lower takes effort.

I have a probelm though, I love SS, while I'm doing it I get so turned out by the feeling, the smell, and the sight of it so near my face, but whenever I start to cum, I always pull away and jizz over my body. I think twice in 10 years I have kept it in my mouth. You would think after 10 years you would get used to it, any tips on keeping it in??

edstone

Post by edstone »

i actually came in mouth after i got back from a 5 day vacation where i couldnt jerk it, and i was so horny i self sucked the tip of my head while i stroked and i kinda just jizzed on the tip of my tounge and chin and i gotta say it was great, didnt taste like much on those tastebuds...im sure i did it cause i was so horny, cause i was gonna do it the next day but had no urge....so wait a week and then try....hope that helps....i hope to do it again and take pics for all of you...later

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

No pulling away here. When suckin in the x position I dont have much of a choice. When cumming, my legs contract and force my head farther down my cock, forcing me to swallow.

slfpmper

Post by slfpmper »

wow usually cumming in your mouth is easy,, typically fellas have a hard time recyclin the jiz AFTER they cum and scoop it up or??

I know some huys chill it and eat the load at the next session when they are hard and horney..

I would enjoy helping you with the problem,, Live near Houston??