Weird issue

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

selfsarg

Weird issue

Post by selfsarg »

It's been veery long since my last post, but well, here I am again. I have made some progress going down there, and i have a rather unusal problem.
I could get like half an inch more of my dick if it didn't stick up the wrong way. And it's a very impotant inch!! it just enough to be able to get my whole head in.
Is my problem clear?? i see most of the guy's dicks in videos just stick right ahead, but mine goes straight up, so i can't get it as it slips down my stomach... i can't get my mouth there:S
If any of you has this problem, who did you get around it?

I would post an image, but i'm a bit too shy for that, i don't even know how i get the courage to be in this forum

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

you are definitely not alone there...while i am fortunate not to have that problem, i have heard a lot of guys complain that the angles just don't add up right, or that they can suck it pretty good with a semi, but when they get fully hard they can't get at it any more.

a couple things that might work for you (and others in the same boat) :

instead of getting fully nude, try keeping your underwear or a pair of gym shorts on and pull your dick out through the leg hole...that might pull it out a bit from your belly...or depending on the position you are in you might be able to hook a belt or something around it and then you could pull it between your legs and adjust the angle by how much or little you pull on the end of the belt.

and something that i do which i think may be why i don't have this problem: when i bend down...instead of aiming toward where it seems like i should be going to get to my cock, i aim more like i am trying to lick my naval and it goes right in my mouth!

hope that helps... ;)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

If I understand what you're asking then I think the problem you're having has to do with where you're bending your back and how much you're bending it.
If you get naked and hard and then get into the C position and experiment, without trying to suck yourself, you can see that bending in different ways changes the reltionship between your head and your cock. If you bend forward as if you're trying to touch your toes the approach to your cock is completely different from the approach if you grab your thighs up near your ass and try to push you lower back down towards the floor and bring your head down towards your cock.
Make sense?
Experiment! Carefully! It's the only way to learn.
Good luck!
Al

selfsarg

Post by selfsarg »

thank you both very much, I'll try both things, but not today because I selfed yesterday and I won't get anywhere so soon
and hey, I can't believe al himself answered my post!! what an honor!!