Long time self sucker, First time self fucker

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

smpm654

Long time self sucker, First time self fucker

Post by smpm654 »

Holy cow this is fun! Now my problem is deciding whether to cum in my mouth or my ass!

Never been into anything anal, even alone, but I've been getting adventurous lately. I always knew my cock was long enough to make it, but on casual attempts it never went in. I didn't bother til this week. The hardest part was figuring out how to keep part of my cock dry enough to hold onto, but the head and hole wet enough to slide in. The first time I really tried for it, I got most of the head in before going over the edge and squirting while fighting with it, then pulling out and jerking to an amazing finish. The second time. :chills: I got the head all the way through. Gone. Completely out of sight. mmm. I held it there and just squeezed it over and over with my hole until I shot my whole load inside. There are no words... I was halfway inverted, so I pulled out clean and then watched my cum ooze out to play with. All close up in a mirror.

I decided on a blowjob tonight...

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow, man - thanks for the vivid descriptions and welcome to the solo-fuck club! Keep us posted as you explore more, and keep on fucking that hot hole, buddy.
Al