actually cumming up your ass

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

LoveThyself

actually cumming up your ass

Post by LoveThyself »

I was wondering. When ever I selffuck I have a great orgasm while my cock is up my ass, but I don't think I ever actually squirt cum up my ass. When I pull out I cum all over...any tips? Does my ass need to be really loose? Or am I just not feeling the cum squirt up there. Thanks!

fritz6744

I did feel the squirt

Post by fritz6744 »

Fella, I know what you're talking about. To me what really works is make my arse really loose and the best way to do it, is self fuck with one hand and sniffing poppers with another.. your ass gonna get really loose and you will feel the sensation of your cum squirting in your ass... So good, So, have to do fuck myself know...

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I have always assumed that the problem is more with the kink that you put in your cock when you bend it down toward you hole - if you take a water hose and bend it back against itself very little water will come out.
Maybe it's a combination of the two?
I can understand the excitement of wanting to shoot your load up your ass, and I think working toward that is an admirable goal, but for me what I already have going on is plenty: I'm fucking myself, AND having an amazing orgasm. Wow!
AL

uncut passion

Post by uncut passion »

I seem to get plenty of cum in there and I love it! When I pull out I try my best to retain as much as possible in my ass. Just the thought of walking around the next day with a load in my ass is awesome.

Ziggurat

hit and miss

Post by Ziggurat »

Sometimes I get alot in there...

Sometimes nothing at all...

Haven't found any sense of rhyme or reason yet...

TTZ
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

beasterilla

Post by beasterilla »

I've only been able to cum inside my ass once, but that was only after about 1 hour of pumping in my tube, my cock was on the edge of cumming , and when I stuck it in easily, it didn;t take much more then 15 secs and I was cumming inside my ass !!!.. I havent been able to do so after that :-(.. but still trying.. its an amazing feeling :-).. I was able to shoot it no problem, and I felt it, it was kinda hot, it felt like a water pistol shooting against your ass walls.

speedgrx1

Re: actually cumming up your ass

Post by speedgrx1 »

The first time i came in my ass, my dick was realy deep inside and it felt so good
and when i came i could feel my head swell , and then i started cumming and pulsing and my ass was pulsing to
like a spasm. and i just kept cumming and cumming .
I never came like that in my life. and when i finally stoped, i was totaly drain.
I came till there was no cum left in me, and when i pulled my dick out , there was so much cum that pured
out of my ass. That was the best fuck i have ever had in my life.
sorry to say, that was the only time that i came like that, i still cum in my ass but not like that.
I allso like walking around the next day with a load in my ass it is awesome

buddhaPIMP

Post by buddhaPIMP »

I'd say your ass is too tight or your squeezing the urethra with your fingers blocking the flow. I've jizzed in my butt but it does take some practice to get it in i've found.

speedgrx1

Post by speedgrx1 »

YES, it does take practice, and your asshole cant be to tight, this allso will block your cum.
and watch your fingers so as not to squeez the urethra with your fingers blocking the cum.
if you get this down and your dick's not bent to the point of closing off the cum, you will cum in yourself. (KEEP PRACTICING) "IT'S WORTH IT"