7" and can't do it?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Icantdoit

7" and can't do it?

Post by Icantdoit »

I'm 7" inches erect and I can't get it in there! My hole is loose enough for it, I've put bigger objects in it, so that's not the problem. Here's an example of my problem:

- Lying on my back, putting balls to the left (and right) than pulling down (while turning the penis around) and it still want go in? It just barely goes in. When I pull it down, it goes 1-2 inches past my ass, but when I go to stick it in, there isn't enough left to stick it in and i can barely get the tip of the head in?

This frustrates me because people with 5 inches get about an inch in.

aleingang69

Re: 7" and can't do it?

Post by aleingang69 »

Wondering if you have the basic technique down?
You've got your cock position right but you don't mention how you're trying to get it into your hole. With the head pulled as far past the hole as it'll go are you pressing on the SHAFT where it rests over the hole and then allowing the head to follow the shaft in? There are videos here in the forums that show the technique clearly.

Other than that the only suggestion I have is to use one hand to press the shaft where it comes out of your body - you'll have the hand in your pubic hair - pressing down helps to get more dick where it needs to be. There's a clip of me using a 2-handed technique down toward the bottom of this page:
http://www.solosuck.com/aepixpage/ympix ... ymvidclips
We're going to get you there buddy, and then we want to see some video!
Al

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

The best advice is to relax. Dont get too worked up. Yeah, its great when it happens. Almost surreal, like you're not sure if you're awake or dreaming... I used to have dreams about pulling this off when I first started learning.. I've been selffucking for years now, havent dreampt about it since i discovered the riding position three years ago. Always feels better in the dream... So, go easy, try different positions, and lube your ass and cock at first... I don't even need to lube my cock anymore.. just my ass. You get better with practice, but don't hurt yourself practicing.

I've litterally scratched skin off my cock by pressing too hard with my fingers and not realizing my nails needed trimming. Tore skin off my sack by using the sack as leverage to get the shaft in there which works really well, but is almost impossible to explain. Not too mention hemmorhoids from too much pushing and pulling, and lastly and I shit you not on this one, carpeltunnel in both wrists from too much forcing against my hands while sitting on them and trying to push up into me. Some of these injuries were at the same time. Like Al says, we'll get you there, and once we do, we want to watch! :D But remember, relax, and HAVE FUN!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Icantdoit

Post by Icantdoit »

Thanks for the advice, both of you!

And yes, that video is the technique I'm trying. I was trying to push the head in, thanks for the idea Z for telling me to push the shaft in. Which is probably, my problem. Because while pushing the head in the rest goes back up and when I reach for it, the head pops out! :( So I'll try this later on.