HOT PICS

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

fritz6744

HOT PICS

Post by fritz6744 »

hOT PICS
Attachments
scott100.jpg
scott100.jpg (13.74 KiB) Viewed 7141 times
scott111.jpg
scott111.jpg (13.55 KiB) Viewed 7153 times

selfish

Post by selfish »

fucking great dude

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

OUHHH LA LA LA I LOVE U BABY...LA LA LA LA...LOVE U 2NITE! FUCKEN NICE MAN! OUH...COOOOOOOOOOL!

Post by Guest »

Here's the guy's Website:
www.scott-boy.com
I only saw one self-fuck pic on there - write to him and tell him you want more, and tell him he should make a video for me!
Al

sssf guest

Video

Post by sssf guest »

Al I guess Scott should be preparing us something as special as his website! With all the charisma he has, the fitted body, the HUGE wonderful cock, it would really be a pitty if he doesn't! I do mean it! He looks like angels in the pics!
Scott, shall we await a surprise soon?

babarseraglio

Post by babarseraglio »

mmmmmmm...so my type, looks a bit like Rick Allen :shock:...well actually he only does when horny...sort of Jeckill and Hyde :twisted:

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

SO EVERYONE'S TYPE I'D SAY...EVEN YOUR RICK ALLEN BUDDY...HE'S MUCH MORE HANDSOME WITH THE GREATEST BODY EVER