Self fuck with a twist

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

I was able to get the balloon to go in, but I'm afraid to let go of it completely and rely on the string to getit out. If I bear down, the balloon comes right out. I assume that it will come out just as easily if I let it go all the way in, but I need some reassurance. Picturing myself in the ER with a balloon stcuk up my ass is enough to deflate my hard-on.

Fl8 or anybody who's done this - have you ever had a problem getting the balloon out of your ass? Did it ever pop while inside? Do you lube the whole thing?

Jack22

Self Suck?

Post by Jack22 »

Hey Man is a self suck video possible? I Can't wait!!
When? How about a combination sf and ss video?
Talk about potential!!

autofl8

Post by autofl8 »

Hey Mike,

I answered you personally as well. For the edification of the larger forum, the answer is no, I've never had a problem losing the balloon. I've never had it pop either, but then I'm making sure I'm using a balloon that's oversized for the purpose. Even if it did pop, it's an enema, rather than a "pop".

solosuxr

Post by solosuxr »

That was so sexy.

Kadren

Post by Kadren »

I consider myself straight for the most part, but watching your dick pop out like that while cumming really makes me question that...

autofl8

straight eh?

Post by autofl8 »

Kadren,

Can't imagine that short clip would make you flip over to the dark side, eh? Very kewl...very kewl.

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

I've been on the dark side my whole life, and I wouldn't have it any other way. :wink:

ctown

Post by ctown »

Just watched that vid... about 20 times. Your cock popping out as you shoot your load is awesome. I'm straight, but that is just too erotic. I can ss, but just can't manage to sf, but not for a lack of effort. Oh well, I think I'll watch it a few more times and suck myself. Thanks.

jojells

fake video

Post by jojells »

Balloon in the ass?

It's fake...fake...fake...

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

It's fake...fake...fake...
Not fake. I've done it several times already. Simple concept actually: once you get part of the balloon inside, you've created a path for the rest of the water to flow through. Just squeeze the balloon and it flows right in. Try it, you'll like it.

pjotter

wow nice

Post by pjotter »

supergeil man hmmmm i like it very very much Image
hmmmm nice

autofl8

No, definitely not fake

Post by autofl8 »

Thanks for the confirmation, MikeB. Nope, definitely not fake.

Vangardt

Post by Vangardt »

It seems I have not yet posted here, thought I had.
That video is DAMN hot. I loved watching you cum in your own ass. You are pretty much solely responsible for reviving the dream of fucking myself. Thanks! *has yet to succeed v.v*

raptor

WOW

Post by raptor »

I haven't been able to SF in a while, but I think I'm going to try. That is infuckingcredible
boy toy in Chicago

teenfunsfan1976

Re: wow nice

Post by teenfunsfan1976 »

pjotter wrote:supergeil man hmmmm i like it very very much
Kewl another "dutchy" on the forum!
Me too!