fucking myself

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

fucking myself

Post by Guest »

(this is the text of a private message I received that I'm posting here because I thought the question was a good one for the board. Al)
Hey Al,
I’m 26 and have been self-fucking off and on for about 2 years. I can get it in quite deep in the sitting position but not at all in the lying position. I think that if I can lie on my back I might finally be able to cum in my ass. Is it going to take mouths to stretch it or what? When self-fucking which position is better sitting on it or lying on your back? Does one deliver a more satisfying orgasm? I can easily slip it in to my ass by putting it between my legs and sitting on a kitchen chair with slight padding. I use one hand from the front to guide it and the other hand from behind to insert it. My weight provides the leverage I need to get past my hole. Iit goes in easily. Then I switch hands a few times getting it deeper and deeper in. I'd say about 3 inches or the size of my index finger. But for the life of me as easy as this is I still can’t get it in while lying on back. I haven’t yet been able to cum in my ass with the sitting technique. I am very much anticipating this sensation. I am on a mission to cum in my ass and your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks Al.

PS: I’ve seen the videos and still can’t manage it. How long did it take you?

Post by Guest »

Hey buddy,
Can't honestly say I've ever tried it lying down with my legs stretched out, if that's what you're talking about, but I would think that it would be much more difficult. You wouldn't be able to guide things with your hands, and I imagine it would make it harder to get your cock in your ass because the suspensory ligaments that hold your cock to your pelvis would be stretched out in the wrong direction.
If you're talkling about being on your back with your legs pulled up towards your torso then yeah: that's closer to the position I use. Best for me is semi-sitting in a position that puts my torso in a gentle "C" position so my hands are available to control the motion of my cock. If you look at the self-fuck pictures on the site you'll see the position: sitting on my ass/lower back, and leaning against a pillow or bolster.
My next video will have a selffuck-to-orgasm scene in a sling-chair which is also a really good option. Pillow or chair gives me the freedom to use my hands to really fuck my hole and that's what gets me shooting in my ass. Anybody else have other suggestions?
Good luck, and keep us up to date on your progress!
Al

praetoren

sitting to reclyning

Post by praetoren »

i too am a fan of the sitting position, it's great for initial penitration. i myself use the corner of the bed to start and once i've achieved deep penitration i simply lie back onto the bed and pull my legs up onto the edges of eitherside of the corner of the bed. sometimes i use a stack of pillows other times i lie flat.
this is just what works for me.
hope this helps.
-P-

Post by Guest »

(this is another post from "Selfer" that I'm carrying over to here from a private message. AL )

I lie on my bed and put a pillow against the wall. While lying in a slouched position on my bed almost as if I was slouched as far as I could in a desk. From here I bend my knees so that they point towards the ceiling and haven’t had much success. I haven’t yet tried bringing my knees in toward my chest. What’s the advantage in doing this? Oh and in one of the videos it looks like your hanging off the edge of a bed or something. Could you elaborate on that? What give you a more intense orgasm self-sucking or self-fucking? Which lube is best? Thanks again Al.

Post by Guest »

Hi,
As I said, hunching forward brings everything closer together, so there's less stretching needed. As far as I can remember all of my self-fuck scenes have been in the position I described, or in a sling-chair and those are the positions I know best. I think it's mainly a matter of trying things for yourself and finding what works best. I also find that it feels different different times; sometimes it's easy to cum and others it just feels good but I orgasm some other way.
I use an all-natural lube because I don't like putting petrochemicals up my ass.
I can't say that self-fuck or suck orgasms are more intense: they're completely different animals, and vary from time to time.
AL