Does Size Matter?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Does Size Matter?

Post by Guest »

Like some of you guys here I have been trying to do this for ages, even back when there was the old message board, I don't know how I came accross it but anyway my point is I have been at it for ages. I'm about 6" and I just can not get it to happen, I can get it in the hole but then I don't really know what to do from there. I mean I have both hands full, one at the base of my arse holding my cock at the base and the other pushing the head in, how do I get more hose to go in the hose, i'm sort of worried to let either hand go. Maybe I need to face the facts that there is no more hose. My other question is my balls are so close to my cock that I have to send them to the back of me too, is that wrong? I find that unless I straddle a couch or something I end up sitting on the little fellas.
Any help or replies would be most appreciated, chhers guys
Attachments
bluetors.JPG
bluetors.JPG (12.41 KiB) Viewed 13299 times

Study21

Post by Study21 »

Sorry that was my original message, didn't realise my little picture would turn out so huge, sorry.
Still getting the hang of it all. I'm new so that's my excuse :oops:

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

When I do it, I first stretch my cock with one hand and hold it on place at the base with the other. Then, I bend the last third of my cock into almost a "U" so that the head is lined up for penetration. Instead of pushing on the head, I push on the curved part of the "U", and this forces the head inside and gives me an inch or so of shaft to slide in as well (I'm just under 7").

You're gonna have to get your balls out of the way instead of tucking them in. Take a hot shower and gently stretch the scrotum. Once they're good and loose, push your balls to one side as you stretch your cock. And make sure that you twist your cock along it's length 180-degrees: that will give you maximum extension.

I can't do the on-the-back position that you see in photos; I have to sort of sit on my cock to get it in.

praetoren

another alternative

Post by praetoren »

a variation on mikeb's technique, requires your testicles to assend back into their protective sockets in the abdomin. if yours ride high and tight then is should be fairly easy. its worked for me so i know its possible.
hope this helps.
-P-

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

I have about the same size as you, so my technique is lying on my back in bed (have you tried this? sitting or using the side of couch hardly ever works for me), use my lube and fingers to stretch my hole for awhile, taking my time, when I feel ready, I take my completely flaccid penis, stretch it slightly past the hole and push it in. The flaccid penis is key for me, as well as making sure I'm relaxed and my hole is loose. If I'm even a little bit erect, one drop of blood in the weenie, it just aint going in, thats all there is to it. Flaccidity (limpness) enables me to stretch is quite a bit and have little trouble pushing at least an inch or more in to start. Some loosen with fingers, a dildo or whatever else they like. The sphincter muscles there can get easily excited and clamp shut, making things more difficult so make sure to relax and have time. After I get it in, I massage my penis or whaever else feels good to get my penis engorged again. After it is excited again, it stays in rather easily as it grows longer inside me. This whole process takes me like an hour from start to finish. Most of the time it works, sometime it doesn't, so don't worry. Theres no reason not to get at least half of yourself in there under optimal conditions (not rushed, comfortable, bills paid, stars are aligned, yada yada yada).

Study21

Post by Study21 »

Thanks guys, your help has been much appreciated. I will try again soonish. I think my problem is I rush it. I mean I pretty much go from stretching to why isn't it going in, I don't really take the time to enjoy all the sensations and the foreplay per se. I will try all the techniques listed, I am happy I'm not the only 6" here, cheers for putting your hand up and cheers x2 for offering help. Thanks again guys.

Study21

Post by Study21 »

Xapprentice wrote: If I'm even a little bit erect, one drop of blood in the weenie, it just aint going in, thats all there is to it. Flaccidity (limpness) enables me to stretch is quite a bit and have little trouble pushing at least an inch or more in to start. .
This may sound like a stupid question but how do you become flacid when pulling? The second I twist it past my balls blood rushes in to the head engorging it. As soon as I pull on it at that state it gets harder and then that is it, I can barely pull it any further than my hole.

Also Xapprentice, being a 6" do you find you don't get too far past the hole when pulling? or maybe answer is tied up in flacidity. Cheers guys,

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

This may sound like a stupid question but how do you become flacid when pulling? The second I twist it past my balls blood rushes in to the head engorging it. As soon as I pull on it at that state it gets harder and then that is it, I can barely pull it any further than my hole.

Also Xapprentice, being a 6" do you find you don't get too far past the hole when pulling? or maybe answer is tied up in flacidity. Cheers guys,
This is the part that takes patience and a bit of selfcontrol. I think the time I was most successful at this was when I was not particularly in the mood to do it. You are just starting this and excited about getting it in for the first time so its real easy to get hard. It took me awhile, alot of it was my frustration and the fact that I was going to give up soon that made it possible not to be excited about it anymore, then whoops it slipped in! Another helpful idea mentioned previously is to move the ballsack out of the way, as this may give you more distance and helps in the longrun. This is because if you pull over the ballsack, rather than around it, eventually the sack will balloon or take a more rounded shape (you'll notice this whenever they are prepared to ejaculate), and this not only adds more distance between you and the hole,but it will also make it easier for your cock to pop out.

Yeah, I also don't get too far past the hole when pulling flaccid, and usually only get the flaccid head in to start, so that's normal. But if you get that far, one can instinctively (or at least with more experimenting) get to know how to manuever your hips and cock for greater depth, using your fingers in whatever fashion to push it in deeper once it starts to get hard again. My hands and fingers get tired for all the activity that is going on down there, one set of fingers making sure the penis doesnt slip away, the others trying desperately to insert. Once it gets hard, its easier to feed it in from that point, but at times theres some risk of it still slipping out (one of the benefits of being in the 6" club :roll: ) unless I get it just right. I get at least half in while lying down on my back in bed on the good occasions, so I know you can too. Just keep in mind that this isnt an everyday activity for the penis, so it may take a little time for it to get used to being pulled, bent, twisted and eventually inserted into yourself. But I think the effort is worth it. Hope this helps

Study21

Post by Study21 »

Thanks mate, will try it in a couple of days, I must admit the only opportunity i've had to do it was behind closed doors when oher housemates are around the house constantly worried somebody will just barge in. I will have a nice hot showever stretch everything have a lay down and relax.
Cheers for all your help.
P.S. Have you ever shot in your own ass? I get excited at the thought.

Study21

Post by Study21 »

This afternoon something amazing happened! It happened. I was getting ready to have a shower and decided I would finger myself with some lube and just see what happens, I tried as hard as I could to not get hard but to no avail. I was almost hard as, so after about 5 mins of trying to think of (dead puppies or the queen naked) I decided i'd have another go at sitting on it again. My technique was to find a low squatiing place, (stool, side of bath etc.. the corner bit that is big enough for your butt) and lean forward, I had to get move my cock around my balls like everyone said and I twisted the cock head 180 degree, I was able to do this because the top half gets hard the bottom stays pretty flacid, wierd but cool. and from that angle I realised I was at least 1 maybe 2 inches past my hole so I thought since I was all lubed up i'd have a quick go and then i'd have a shower. OMG! I headed towards my hole, pressing just a bit before the head, which was still pretty hard, but since I was well lubed up all I had to do was relax for like two mins while I felt every slow progression until it was in, I pushed it in further with my hands and I got so hard in myself it was fucking amazing!!!! I was trying really hard to cum but my housemate was like 10 feet away behind a closed door... not an ideal situation. Tomorrow will be awesome everyone is out, i'll get all my work done early leaving me time to plough myself. :twisted:
Cheers for all your help guys. This message is to all the guys out there who said they can't do it. YOU CAN! I'm 6" if even, so if I can get my little willy in there, so can you! :D

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

Privacy is key, I think. Usual masturbation (choking your chicken) can be done quickly and discreetly in many places, but I find that autosodomy is more involved. This is because it takes more a more compromising physical position, concentration, control, and the use of lubes and perhaps toys. On special occasions the orgasm can be more intense than typical masturbation, so you'll want no one around as you might cry out. Others on this board may have others join in on their ss or sf so that others can hear or see them cum, but that's not my style. So lock your door before you do this or if you are feeling randy then leave the bloody thing wide open! :lol: Yes I have cum inside myself and it is definately something that should be experienced. What I find amazing is that that I never thought of doing this earlier, or that it was even possible.