Finally Some Pictures and Video

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

slffuckpics

Finally Some Pictures and Video

Post by slffuckpics »

When I first found out about sf, I thought i'd be able to find lots of info about it and pictures and things all over the internet....as it turns out this was not the case at all. So, I decided to search and find everything I could find...and I put it all in one place. In all, I found about 25 pictures and a few videos, most of which none have you have probably seen. I'll be updating this frequently....but I dont have much time as i'm a college student. Send me a message and for a few bucks through paypal (3-5) i'll hand over the goods. I'm posting one pic as a little teaser.

[/img]
Attachments
bigmembers6.jpg
bigmembers6.jpg (11.62 KiB) Viewed 8891 times

dmt2005

Sorry...here's my username

Post by dmt2005 »

I forgot to log in...send me a message on this username

praetoren

pictures and vids

Post by praetoren »

dude, all you hadda' do was ask. i would have been more than happy to share (for free) all the info on where to find tons of the stuff. hell if i didn't keep updating my own collection i'd already be into a 3rd computer just to store it all. (the first one still has quite a bit on it).
here's a teaser of my own (also a free site no credit card or nuthin' needed to apply)

http://www.keepstill.com/0_holds_barred/main.html

look for the topic on fucking it's the subtopic of self-fucking.
-P-