COCK AND BALLS!!!

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

ken

COCK AND BALLS!!!

Post by ken »

Takes some practice...
Attachments
Cock&Balls.jpg
Cock&Balls.jpg (179.81 KiB) Viewed 14606 times

Ziggurat

cock n balls... or is it balls n cock?

Post by Ziggurat »

:o

Finally did it last night... :) I find you have to insert your nuts first, then slowly get the head in behind your nuts. This takes tremendous practice. and anal control. You can't be too lose, or you're nuts will fall out when trying to insert your shaft....

I only got the head in, but it stayed in of it's own accord, until I tired to to move for a better pic position... then cock popped out. Tried again, but second attempt while penetration was easier, again popped out while trying for a better pic position, this time nuts came out too... 'Gasmed while trying for third penetration.

Just so you know, if you can get yer nuts in, tuck your soft shaft back and just slide back in forth on your flacid shaft... Good cumming in just a few minutes of body strokin...

Z
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

riddler6767

Post by riddler6767 »

thanks for your pic. balls in ass is realy hot. i love it.

hope u post more.

Ziggurat

diffulties abound

Post by Ziggurat »

So, I've been trying this now that I've mastured SF. Not the easiest thing in the world let me tell ya. Trying to keep the nutties tucked while trying for a penetration is hard enough, let alone getting it in there. Anyway, got the head in.. we'll see whats next....

Z
My Patreon tip jar:

ken

Ziggurat

Post by ken »

What works for me is to insert one ball, then dick and finally the second one. Sack has to be well lubricated so balls slip well in the ass. I've tried balls first, dick first but it did'nt works for me.
Good luck with that method!!!

gogo

:)

Post by gogo »

:))

Ziggurat

success

Post by Ziggurat »

Finally able to do this... What an intense feeling... a little uncomfortable and right on the border of pain... will definately need more practice :) I even tried to get it on video, but alas, I popped out the moment I tried to move....

but I promise a video as soon as I'm able to perfect this...

:)
My Patreon tip jar:

Tanazzo

Post by Tanazzo »

:D

iamex

Post by iamex »

Hmm I'm a member, but I can't see pics. Ah well. I've got some pretty awesome content from this site. I have to try some of this out myself :)

nambis

Post by nambis »

cool you can do this, i discovered it on my own a couple of years ago (that's how i learned about self fuck) and have been doing it ever since.

some advice: it's a lot easier to insert your balls if your ass is stretched a bit, but then they don't stay in as well, so it's kinda a trade off there. also, it works best when your sack is relaxed and big. tying a bit of string around your sack to pull the balls can help hold them in place.

Ziggurat

got it down, and got it on tape

Post by Ziggurat »

Well, after a bit more practice, I was not only able to do this and keep it all in there for a few minutes, but I managed to get it on video... see my group for the clips... Sorry the lighting is so bad... once I get a better lighting set up, I'll do a new shoot. (with a new shoot :) )

TTZ
My Patreon tip jar:

willyb895

Post by willyb895 »

mmm

JimmyBob

Post by JimmyBob »

Finally managed this lastnight. Came home from the club and noticed my balls were super slack so lubed myself up and took it away. Had no problems burying the first ball deep into my hole, second was a tad more painful but managed it. Unfortunately this brought on a huge stiff cock so could push him inside at the same time. I calmed down a bit, took my balls from out of my arse and started again, this time just pushing one ball into my butt. Then I managed to slide my cock in to. That was fantastic and I enjoyed a good little session but whilst one ball still hung out of my arse. Got impatient so pulled my cock out and wanked myself off to an earth shatering orgasm. At the point of orgasm I pushed my ball out of my arse which gaped for a moment too... it was great and i can't wait to try fucking my arse with both balls inside me soon...

One problem is, I have been SF for about 2 years but CAN NOT CUM inside my arse yet. I sooooooo want to creampie my arse but cant do it. I can pee inside my arse and not I can fit both my balls in there too, but no cum... shame

riddler6767

Post by riddler6767 »

WOWWWWW :D