My partner took these this afternoon

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

nwnccpl

My partner took these this afternoon

Post by nwnccpl »

Together three years and I finally shared this kinky aspect of myself with him. So while sharing... here goes. Thanks to every one of you who has posted pics and clips. You're all inspiring and hot.
Attachments
1.JPG
1.JPG (34.44 KiB) Viewed 6439 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (34.66 KiB) Viewed 6444 times
3.JPG
3.JPG (35.19 KiB) Viewed 6445 times

attila

hot!

Post by attila »

HOT HOT HOT""!"""" WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE!!!

nwnccpl

Glad you asked-- here are two more

Post by nwnccpl »

I'd like to see more from everyone who has shared thus far. Have a few more from Saturday's session. One of these serves as a how-to pic, showing my method of insertion.
Attachments
5.JPG
5.JPG (48.12 KiB) Viewed 6428 times
4.JPG
4.JPG (35.25 KiB) Viewed 6426 times

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Beautiful, man!
It's great that you're sharing it with your partner - does he have any interest in trying it out? Lots of interesting possibilities!
Al

nwnccpl

Accomplices

Post by nwnccpl »

Hey Al,

You're my inspiration! So far all of us here sharing are not showing faces, so you are alone in proudly self-fucking and showing all. That makes your pics and vids the hottest for me; and I'm more inclined to get hot thinking about other guys selffucking (while doing it, I mean) than about regular fucking, which is my usual jacking fantasy.

Partner is a good sport but totally uninterested in trying it himself or watching me do it any more. We both enjoyed your latest DVD and he finds you as arousing as I do (HUGELY). If you give me a private lesson he wants to watch-- but is inexplicably (to me since he's well-enough hung to accomplish it) uninterested in trying it himself.

Would imagine though that a male partner would generally be more supportive about this interest than a female partner would. Heard of any wives who enjoy watching a selffucking husband?