x

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Self-lover

x

Post by Self-lover »

xx
Last edited by Self-lover on Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MikeB

Re: How to orgasm?

Post by MikeB »

My problem is this is about as far as the excitement goes. I even tried not ejaculating for about a week hoping to finally be able to bust one up my ass but to no avail.
I sometimes have trouble getting off, too. Sometimes I just stroke myself to the near point of orgasm, then insert it. Other times I use a lot of lube, insert a finger or two while my cock is inside and stroke the head. Still other times I pull all the way out and reinsert over and over again so that the head gets stimulated by passing through my tight sphincter. Watching myself in a mirror helps, too. Finally, I sometimes just massage the shaft of my cock along the area between my ass and my balls with the head of my cock pressing against my anus and within my butt crack and orgasm without inserting. The orgasm is nearly as intense as it is when the head is inside my ass.

praetoren

orgasm v.s. ejaculation

Post by praetoren »

i've found that i have more intense orgasms without ejaculating when s/fing. only times i ever ejaculate while s/fing is when i make solid prostate contact and then its only one body jarring jolt. but i can tell that i delivered a "pauload" on target. i supose that due to the position it makes the muscle contractions necessary for ejaculation difficult if not impossible. the up side is that after the obligatory recovery period i can still crank out another load on my chest/face/stomach/etc.... you get the idea. hope that helps.
-P-