Lookin at the wrong thing

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Study21

Lookin at the wrong thing

Post by Study21 »

Hey just a thought, and i've noticed it a lot. Have any of you noticed that some peoples holes are closer to their dicks than others? I've been sort of investigating this lately and people are concerned with their sizes and spend hours and hours trying to do this when genetically, just like having a big dick or not, your but wasn't made that close enough to do this. Like if you look at most Selffuck pics/clips you see the hole is bassically just under the balls but for me, my hole is almost 180 degrees from by balls, it is exactly in the same spot but on the other side of my body hence longer to stretch to and different angles to try and avoid while 1 getting in, 2 staying hard and 3 cumming. I'f been in myself before, hard as, basically just sat on it, but because my hands and balls were killing me I couldn't cum. I've resigned myself to the fact that I can have an awesome orgasm with a dildo and a wank. That said, keep trying as I do every now and then, just don't get too frustrated if it wasn't meant to be.

eddy10

Post by eddy10 »

I concur. I have been trying to reach and I find that the tip of my old and shrinking dick can just barely reach to the hole. However, I will say that in the month I have been trying, I have gotten it closer. Some of it is technique. Also, maybe I am stretching it back to original size some. Any comments from older guys? Are you having the shrinking dick problem?

Jack22

Shrinking cock??

Post by Jack22 »

After self fucking for over 20 years I am convinced that s.fing acts like an enlargement pump.. My cock is most definately larger than it was before I started s.f.ing.. and growing.. it is very evident to me that as I get older, my cock gets bigger... (as do my ears and nose unfortunately...) LOL

sfss7

Post by sfss7 »

:D jajajaja........ or you hole is getting closer to your balls....have fun... :lol:

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

I think you may be right. Some people have an easier go of it. The position of the body while performing AF can can also affect the closeness of the anus too, I've noticed, so not all hope is lost for those whose holes are a bit farther away. On a sidenote, It might be too that dick placement also affects selfsuckers (cock is higher or lower placement in the pelvic region?). Such problems! :P

ittybittybutt

Post by ittybittybutt »

I could be wrong but I think it also might be general body size that determines the distance and ease that one can penetrate themselves. I'm small 5-4 112 lbs and have 28 inch hips but also a 7"dick. I think a lot of larger guys might weigh 200 lbs. but have the same dick length. All in all I think being petite helps in this regard.