Im new to this, and have a question

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

WoW1

Im new to this, and have a question

Post by WoW1 »

How can you get your dick up your ass when you have a boner? everytime i try i get a boner, and therefore cant do it. How can you control the hardness of your dick?

Freudiger

Post by Freudiger »

this is the first step to sf.
You have to get control over your erection.
A good way is to get it very fast in your ass and then let it be hard.

Ziggurat

cock control

Post by Ziggurat »

Me, I like to use a penispump. Gets you full of fluid, but not rock hard. Girth without rigidity is good. Basically pump it up, give about 10 to 20 seconds to let it soften, then twist and insert.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Jack22

The problem with a hard on..

Post by Jack22 »

You have to go in soft or at least not hard.. you also need to loosen up your hole in advance either with boys or toys. If you really get desperrate, you can jack off first and if you still have enough libido or can fake it.. you should be able to enter your pre loosened and pre lubed hole.. if that doesn't work let me know.. I have other options if you like..

Good Luck..