It just doesnt reach

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

WoW1

It just doesnt reach

Post by WoW1 »

When im trying to SF, my cock just wont reach... i even tryed getting the loose skin from my ballsack to reach, but couldnt do that either. Any tips on what i do?

Ziggurat

tips, and shafts too :)

Post by Ziggurat »

buy or build a penis pump. length of pump is not that crucial, but the width of the pump is kinda important. I have two. One that is skinny, I couldn't get into it if I was already hard, but it's long. The other is nice and wide that when I pumped i fit snuggly, and it's really long so it blows up the head nice.

Z
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

ryan04

Post by ryan04 »

My penis is only 5 1/2 inches and I get half of it in. It takes time, patience, and a lot of other things. I stretch it as far as it will go, pull it to the right with my balls above it, and pull it down past the hole-then push it in. Maybe my hole is closer. Kepp trying.

eddy10

Post by eddy10 »

I have a bit of a little guy also. When I first visited this site a few months back, I thought I would try to see if I could SF. Well, I was about an inch or more short of the objective.

Now, after about 4 months of reading posts, learning, practicing and doing Jelq, the head of my cock covers the hole. I am now trying to insert. No luck yet ... but almost there. I can feel it starting to slip in a little. At the rate I am going, I figure in another month I might get a real SF going.

The moral of the story ... keep on trying, it can be done.