real risk

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

aries

real risk

Post by aries »

Hi all,
i've been able to selffuck since 7/8 months ago and i can cum in my ass too ;)
But now i'm very scared because in october i contracted an urinary infection, with fever up to 39...probably caused by bacterium...
I would like to have your opinion about that and some suggestion about the real risk of this practice we love so much...:(
Thank to all.
A.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey A,
In all of my many years of fucking myself I've never had any problems, but maybe that's just me? Is there something that makes you think the infection came from your ass - did you talk to a doctor?(not that doctors necessarily know what they're talking about).
Anybody else ever have any problems like this?
Al

selfuckermex

An experience about health risks

Post by selfuckermex »

I posted something about it when it happened but was in the old forum and i think now it´s time to retake the experience:

It was about 3 years ago when i realized that if i practice and get the correct condition i could get my own dick inside myself so it took me about 4 months to achieve it, trying various positions untill i found myself one day inside myself when i was expecting any other thing than it, the sensation of pleasure that i experienced that night made me became addicted to it and was trying to make some sort of knowledge about the limits of this practice so in an average of 1 insertion followed by 3 or 4 days of absolute frustration of not achieving it and after that i started to note a decrease in my sensibility of my penis, i can understand now that it was due to the exceive stretching of my penis due to the inexperience and i also noted that my penis looked somehow a little bit bent to the left and longer and i coudn´t get so easily an erection or at least pleasure, the next months i was feeling a lot worried about this situation but i started eventually to slowdown again by my own body that started to need rest, i also tried to selffuck sometimes and i had a neck injury that leaded me to develop a terrible tinnitus that it´s still there but it gets lower as i let my body to recover but i don´t know if it will be a total recovery, that´s another history about selfsucking, not really a success buy returning about the selffucking i also noted some white and rocky feel of something inside my scrotum that made me go to a medic and ask about it, till now the only possible answer is that i developed some sort of varicose vein and even some kind of deposit of minerals of the semen in my seminal ducts while selffucking, i´m now feeling much better and recovered my normal sexual funtions but i note my penis a little bit larger and curved and the only thing that keeps me worried is about the varicose vein that i will need sometime to have a surgical procedure as is normally treated these problems, i´m straight 29 years old and willing to have childrens someday and i feel terrified about the possibility of loosing that chance in my life for exceeding with my sexual behaviour, that´s what i can say about all this and that if you get the correct timing and don´t force your body, and have the correct hygiene you can achieve a selffuck without a lot of risks, the only issue that still i don´t have cleared at all is about certain people that says that they can cum inside their own asses, it´s pretty possible and also i think i achieved too but not with the enough force to even feel the semen to hit the inner rectal wall but i can suggest to avoid this as an aim because while you keep your hands or pushing the base of your penis you force the semen to go out while you ejaculate and you shurely can have the same risks like when you have a Retrograde ejaculation.

autofl8

uti

Post by autofl8 »

hey Aries,

I had this happen to me a year or so ago. I am absolutely sure I got it from SF, when it happened. The Dr (who's also gay) said that he was pretty sure it came from unprotected anal sex by the ID of the bacterium. I just kept the dumb look on my face and didn't confuse him with the fact that the only person's ass I'd raped without a condom was my own.

It's quite possible to infect yourself. As my doc said, some people are more prone to getting a uti than others. It has to do with diet, etc which affects the acidity of your urethra. I think the best way to avoid it is to make sure you cum outside your ass (to flush out any bacterium that make their way inside during play), or to pee very soon after you are done, so that any bacterium that make their way up the urethra are quickly voided before they have a chance to set up camp.

autofl8

aries

Post by aries »

Hi,
thanx to all for your answers...
A. :)

Ziggurat

infatuated infection

Post by Ziggurat »

The worst I ever got was a slight fungal infection of my foreskin. Seeing how as I am uncut, and chronic in my habits :) Often my foreskin gets chapped, chaffed or raw, however you'd like to call it. One time it was so dry it started some slight bleeding, just like chapped lips in the dead of winter.

I thought for sure, that I was going to have to go for circumcision. Not an easy deal when you're in your thirties...

Alas, the answer was simpler that I thought, and somewhat more embarrassing then the problem actually. I went to my doctor, and told him (showed him) the problem. He assumed and even asked if I was masturbating "regularly." At the time I was having sexual issues with my wife, as she was pretty sick. Were talking 6 months not be able to have sex. So I told him "Probably more often lately, then ever before in my life, due to the spousal sex situation." which he was fully aware of. He said more than once a day can do this, especially if your going lubeless, which I usually do. {Not for SF, just wackin}.

Well, anyway... the answer... Chapped, just put a little vaseline on before bed, and leave yourself alone for a few nights... (How the fuck do you leave yourself alone after applying vaseline, I'll never figure out :) ) But since I had a mild fungal infection as well, he advised, just go pick up some three day monistat cream (You know for vaginal infections, or yeast-beasts, as my wife calls em...)

Low and behold, I can't believe how well this worked.... I however, suggest 5 day cream. 7-day is overkill, but the 1-day to 3-day creams are never quite enough, especially if you can't leave yourself alone, during or right after the recovery period.

Ziggy
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

scarface5011

Post by scarface5011 »

gone
Last edited by scarface5011 on Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

No matter how clean you think you are using enemas, douches etc, the bottom line is that you can never remove all the tiny particles of fecal matter and bacteria from your anus and rectum. Every time you have bare anal sex as the active person, whether with yourself (SF), another guy or girl, there is a possibility of getting a urinary tract infection. If you are really unlucky an infection can move up the urethra and cause prostate and bladder problems, and if you are really really unlucky you can end up with a kidney infection, kidney failure and death! Aargh!!

If you come inside yourself you increase the risk because the seminal fluid you've just shot picks up bacteria and tiny tiny pieces of fecal matter and, being fluid, it's more likely to get into the urethra as your cockhead gets bathed in the stuff. So you take a chance, but you take a chance with everything you do in life like crossing the road. I think some people actually SF with a condom on to remove the risk but I can't help thinking it doesn't feel the same as that delicious sensation of the bare glans pushing through the arsehole and up inside. So you pays yer money and you makes yer choice!

The advice of shooting outside and/or peeing soon afterwards sounds good for minimising the risk. It would be interesting to know how many guys on here who engage in unprotected sex and/or SF have had one. Sounds like a good idea for a poll...

KTra

Post by KTra »

I have had unprotected anal sex quite a few times and never had an issue with infection.

Sean

I had something similar

Post by Sean »

OK, I had a similar problem so I thought I should reply.

Since SFing, on occasion I've developed a raw chapped dry skin irritaion on the underside of my penis glans. This comes from SFing as I've NEVER had anything like this before and I only recently discovered the joys of SFing.

It looks and feels exactly like being chapped. I have used lotion but I will try the monistat as suggested. My girlfriend is going to have a hay day when she sees me with that tube.

Anyway, wanted to let you know you are not alone. But it's a small price to pay.

Sean

speedgrx1

Re: real risk

Post by speedgrx1 »

I have selffuck and cum in my ass for two years , and i mean two years.
about every three days, sometimes five days. when i wait five days, i can cum two time in my ass
and man that feels so fucking good . :)
out of two years, i have never had an issue with infection.
but i always clean myself out real good first, and after i cum in my ass, i pee, so far so good.
I love fucking myself, it feels so fucking good when i cum in my ass.( i am hook) :D