Self Fuck Help

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Darkbolt

Self Fuck Help

Post by Darkbolt »

I've been self-sucking since 12, but I've just started self-fucking. I can manage to reach my ass with my cock and as long as I fist before, I can get the head in, but I can never ALWAYS get it in. When I get lucky, I use my toilet seat as leverage; I hold my cock against my ass and use my other hand to push it in. If that doesn't work, I press my hand against the head of cock which would be against my hole and sit on my toilet seat. It sometimes goes in and slides out if I let go. I'm uncut so what do you suggest I do to improve? :?:

Ziggurat

pump and practice

Post by Ziggurat »

I'm unaltered as well... I found that a good penile pumping is all I need to get the girth I need for penetration while still leaving the pliability. And of course, lots of practice...

Also, I keep shaved, or closely sheared, and lots of lube. Waterbased. Jo's System H2O is really good, and "Jo" also has a silicone based lube for those of you who prefer a more oily glide, but it seems to dry too fast for me.

:)

Good luck gettin him in there!

Ziggy
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat