fist cum inside.

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Mitch21

fist cum inside.

Post by Mitch21 »

i've been trying SF for a few weeks and been able to get my cock inside. once there getting it stimulated becomes the problem. i havent been able to cum for 3 weeks of being able to get a fairly deep penetration. i get so hard that it wont stay in there and forces itself out with the slightest movement of me trying to move it. last night i managed to cum inside by inserting while sitting and using the chair to make sure that it didnt fall out. i was worried about the pressure from pushing down on my hand causing more pain after a while, but to my surprise after about a minute or 2 the orgasm was so close that i couldnt believe it. then i came. the orgasm is so different. i dont think self fucking does for me what it seems to do for so many guys on here. it doesnt hit my spot, but the orgasm i had lasted for about 2 minutes, and the cum didnt actually come out of my cock till i pulled out. which is kinda annoying because i wanted jizz up there. but never mind, its just an incentive to keep on goin! :P

chpoof

Re: fist cum inside.

Post by chpoof »

Mitch21 wrote:the orgasm i had lasted for about 2 minutes
Geez, I didn't think that was physically possible. Did you actually have continuous spasms for that long?

Mitch21

Post by Mitch21 »

my cock was spasming, the rest of my just enjoyed it. the orgasm itself wasnt that strong, it just lasted for ages. i think past of it was because i didnt use much lube so i was pretty tight, i find this stops me fallin out when i get harder. and because i was tensing around my cock the spasms were prevented from getting very strong. so they just kept cumming so to speak. lol

tharsheblows

Post by tharsheblows »

Mitch21 wrote:
the orgasm i had lasted for about 2 minutes
Christ you musta ended up looking like Marty Feldman :shock:

I've SF to orgasm but like you the cum didn't leave my cock till i pulled out.

I'd love to cum up my own ass but where the cocks folded over to get up there it blocks the tube off. Maybe my dicks just not long enough :cry: