Self Fucking and Slef-Sucking become Habits

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Self Fucking and Slef-Sucking become Habits

Post by Guest »

I believe there is no rule for self-fucking and self-sucking. A man should always try to see the best suitable position.
After two years exercising, I can easily self-fuck in sitting position, half sitting position (I can even sit completely while self-fucking), in a half back-lying position, and in a complete back-lying position!
My body shape and felxibility DOES help of course. I am short (160 cms), I can say I am slim, with a 15cms erected cock! My ass gets fucked so easily. I never try lube...I just use SALIVA...the best ever!
As for solo-suck, I can do it in any desired position. When my dick is less erected, I can put it ALL in my mouth, and a good part of my balls. I can kiss it all, with the entire balls as well!
The experience is really amazing! To be able to do it all by yourself!
Again, continous trial is the best thing to learn from!

U R MA MAN

Post by guest »

OH U R MA MNA DEAR! CAN WE CHAT ONLINE SO U TELL ME THE SECRET OF IT ALL? CAN U SEND ANY PHOTOS?

I believe there is no rule for self-fucking and self-sucking. A man should always try to see the best suitable position.
After two years exercising, I can easily self-fuck in sitting position, half sitting position (I can even sit completely while self-fucking), in a half back-lying position, and in a complete back-lying position!
My body shape and felxibility DOES help of course. I am short (160 cms), I can say I am slim, with a 15cms erected cock! My ass gets fucked so easily. I never try lube...I just use SALIVA...the best ever!
As for solo-suck, I can do it in any desired position. When my dick is less erected, I can put it ALL in my mouth, and a good part of my balls. I can kiss it all, with the entire balls as well!
The experience is really amazing! To be able to do it all by yourself!
Again, continous trial is the best thing to learn from!