SUCCESS :-) (was: No success yet - keep trying)

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Happyboy

SUCCESS :-) (was: No success yet - keep trying)

Post by Happyboy »

Hi all,

I have tried it a few times now, but still I didn't get it in. Now, I think I am still too excited.

My cock is about 16 - 17 cm hard and I can get the tip a bit over my butthole (which already is a good feeling having it pressed against it).

That's it so far. I am not loose enough to get it in. I have tried while sitting and while I laid on my back.

Will keep trying, promised ;-)

Happyboy (from Germany)
Last edited by Happyboy on Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fritz6744

U got try this

Post by fritz6744 »

Well, dude, I think you should try to sniff poppers.
It gonna relax your hole and certainly will be easy to stick your cock inside your ass.

I love to fuck myself, it's so cool.

Happyboy

First success

Post by Happyboy »

You know what? Yesterday night after an hour I felt the ring muscel on my cock for the first time - yeah I got the tip in :-) So I felt the ring muscle snap behind the tip.

Now I could keep it in for half a minute or so but sliding it in and out was just not possible, everything was to slippery and I couldn't keep hold of my cock.

The most amazing feeling was not on my cock, it was to feel the tip in my butt.

I'll keep trying ......

(Sorry if my English isn't that good, I am a German)

Happyboy

Getting crazy

Post by Happyboy »

I can slide my cock in now, when I am lubed. But as easy as it gets in it slides out before I can feel any sensation.

When the cock is hard, I cannot bend it enough to get him in. If he is medium hard, I can, but he is not getting harder then and not sliding further in.

He always slips out. Any hints?

Happyboy

Getting better ....

Post by Happyboy »

Today, while sitting on the wall of the bathtub, I was able to get the head and a bit more in.

I sqeezed my cock below me, leaned forward a bit and could insert using both hands. I used a small mirror to support myself. Now, leaning back and bouncing slowly, I felt the sensation :-)

Unfortunately, due to the amount of lubricant I used, it slipped out after about one minute :-(

Will keep trying tomorrow, when I have a day for myself with my wife away ......

ur_face_is_weird

Post by ur_face_is_weird »

what did you use to stretch your ass? i reckon i can get my dick in but im too tight :(

Happyboy

I do it regulary now ...... :-)

Post by Happyboy »

Now, here is a little update after a while. I was to busy fucking myself ;-)

In the meantime, I think I found the reason why it didn't work in the beginning. I lubed my dick and my butt. Doing it this way, it is nearly impossible to get hold of you dick.

Today I just apply a bit skin cream (?) around and into my butt, nothing on my dick. Sitting on the edge of the sofa, (it must not be to soft), I lean forward, bend my dick under myself and press the tip in with my fingers. I can stand up and lay down on my back afterwards without my dick slipping out.

And now ..... I put both hands on my dick and start to push/slide it in and out by bending my fingers. Further I play with my butt muscels. Doing it this way, i came into my butt some times already :-)

I fucked myself for an hour as well as for some minutes only before cumming, it depends on how excited I am and how long I strocked my dick before. It can be exciting to strocke myself close to orgasm and only then to put it into my butt. Either way, an exciting feeling ......

Any questions? I would be glad to answer. You should feel it yourself ;-)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Congratulations Happyboy!
Welcome to the club - isn't it a great thing?
Keep us up to date as you develop your technique.
Al

Happyboy

Re: SUCCESS :-) (was: No success yet - keep trying)

Post by Happyboy »

Fast forward 16 years 8)

After I was into selffuck for some time, I discovered eStim in 2008/2009.

Since that time I got into eStim, became an expert and doing eStim 2-3 times a week for many years now. I recommend socialstim dot org to meet many eStim experts around the globe

Recently I remembered my former selffuck skills and I tried, but without success. May be I got too old in the meantime and also I gained some pounds which doesn’t make it easier. I am 55 yo now with 90 Kg. My cock still is 17 cm.

Now there is something else which I discovered recently: prostate play. I purchased an Njoy Wand some weeks ago and folks I can tell you: that’s the next level :-) I didn’t experience super-o yet but I am coming closer every day

Have fun everyone :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

aleingang69

Re: SUCCESS :-) (was: No success yet - keep trying)

Post by aleingang69 »

If you're interested in fucking yourself again, I'd suggest doing some more experimenting - the method that worked for you as a younger man may not be what's going to work now, but I bet you can get back inside if you keep trying.