Read if you have sf'd before

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Read if you have sf'd before

Post by Guest »

hey all, ive been doing ssing for awhile and thinking of moving to sfing. I would like to ask you all, is it really that great? im just curious

praetoren

my experience

Post by praetoren »

from what i've been able to tell from what other sf'ers have said (and i agree) it is definitely an experience unlike any other. the closest i can imagine it to feel like would be if you are the middle man of a 3way fuck. fucking and being fucked simultaneously. however i haven't been the filler in a fuck sandwich before but i do sf on a regular basis.
-P-

LoveThyself

Post by LoveThyself »

It's fucking wonderful! I have been self sucking for 12 years (Im 24) and only self fucking for 1 year (Thanks to this site!!!!). I LOVE fucking my ass. There is no feeling like being fucked and fucking. And the orgasm is amazing! I definately love sucking, but there are times where I want nothing more than to fuck my own ass

realhotstuff

self suck

Post by realhotstuff »

loveThyself

how did you learn to self suck? i guess that cos you were only 10 when you started that ur pretty supple?