Yeah! Finally!

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Freudiger

Yeah! Finally!

Post by Freudiger »

Hello!
I just wanted to say, that I did it too! Just a moment ago! And it was great, but I didn't come... don't know why... :?
Last edited by Freudiger on Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

Good job, Freudiger! It sure is worth the effort, isn't it? However, it seems cumming isn't always a guarantee in the self-fuck department. For me, so much has to go right (right mood, setting, planets aligned) for me to be able to cum. Sometimes, just getting the penis and hole to cooperate takes such effort that I'm too tired to go further. That and all the prep involved. But its all part of exploring myself and figuring out what works for me. That and practice. Practice, practice, practice. :lol:

MikeB

Re: Yeah! Finally!

Post by MikeB »

Freudiger wrote: And it was great, but I didn't come... donÄt know why... :?
Congratulations on your success. I think most of the difficulty in cumming is physiological (anatomical?): in order to cum, you have to have an erection, but in order to sf, you can't have a full erection. For me, the key is to find that in-between hardness where you can cum, but won't pop out of the hole. And all of the stuff that the previous poster said, too.

praetoren

Post by praetoren »

welcum to the club! 8)
-P-

p.s.
your decoder ring will arrive in the mail. expect 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. needless to say there is no secret hand shake. they're usually busy. :lol: