That was easier than i expected

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

SupaPimp

That was easier than i expected

Post by SupaPimp »

I've got average size cock and I was able to get decent SF today. I realized that using less slippery lubricant worked wonders. Astroglide is great but it makes everything slippery. I opted for vaseline (aka petrolium jelly) this time and it worked great. Lubricating only the hole and not the dick seems to be the key. I also managed to cum while inside which is a different kind of orgasm. The only problem is that i can do this only in one position while sitting on my hand and pushing the cock in. Also, a newbie mistake that i made before is trying to force it in while being not soft enough. So far this is easier than SS, because just recently i got a really sore back from SS while pushing the limit.