Self Fucking and Penissize

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Freudiger

Self Fucking and Penissize

Post by Freudiger »

Good Evening everyone.
I tried SF possibly a 50 times now, but that's not the point, I succeded now often (about 3 times).
Now something that has made my observation was, that even if I'm hard, the lower part of my Penis is still soft, so I can change it's direction. However I was thinking when it's not hard, it didn't grow, so my Penis must be smaller in lenght.
For prooving my thoughts I measured it, it was arount 1 cm smaller than before!
So, that is a reason for me to stop self fucking.

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

Wow I used to be 15 inches long now I use tweezers to sf. You might be on to something :lol:

Post by Guest »

On a more serious note...
I've been fucking myself for more than 20 years and haven't noticed any changes to my cock, but if you're concerned then by all means stop.
Cock measurement is a very inexact art, could the cm difference just be a difference in the way you're measuring? I've never heard of anyone else having the hardness of his cock change because of self-fucking. Anyone else heard of or experienced this?
AL

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

YOUR COCK IS SHRINKING! RUN! RUN! :shock: :lol:

Also, I've been masturbating all my life and I've got the hairiest palms and I'm nearly blind with coke-bottle glasses! All the old wives tales are true! :shock:

Actually I think you are just feeling guilty about sf and ss. I have gotten over much of that lately, but occasionally after a session I'm like WTF, guilty feeling like the biggest pervert.

praetoren

physical improbability

Post by praetoren »

from an anatomical point of view when you practice sf you are infact stretching the suspensory ligements that hold the penis erect during an erection. and as any body builder will atest, when you stretch a muscle it snaps back harder before relaxing to its natural state. thus "pumped" up muscles bulge and give a tighter apearance than relaxed muscles. try measuring again after a day or two of rest and see if it is in fact longer by the same 1 cm that is was short.

-p-