Healthy for the rectum?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

am930

Healthy for the rectum?

Post by am930 »

Is it healthy for the anus/rectum if I tried inserting a banana with the skin on it into my ass? I think I am going to try it when I take a shower tonight :wink: !

am930

Post by am930 »

The banana fell apart upon insertion so I just tried fisting and ended up finding blood on my middle finger. :roll:

Mitch21

Post by Mitch21 »

dont try to walk before u can crawl mate. i've done the banana thing before years ago, well about 4 years ago, in my mid teens. if the banana is turnin to mush then you need more practice stretchin and relaxin your muscles. just dont over do it cos thats how problems start. Make sure you lube up well too.

sf-man

Post by sf-man »

i tried banana also but with skin and a condom put on it. but i think o put it too deep cos i also found blood on the banana. but the feeling was great :)