more of me fucking myself

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

LoveThyself

more of me fucking myself

Post by LoveThyself »

Here's some more of me fucking my ass
Attachments
t_dcp_0831_749.jpg
t_dcp_0831_749.jpg (9.81 KiB) Viewed 6403 times
DCP_0541.JPG
DCP_0541.JPG (19.95 KiB) Viewed 4878 times

selfer2005

that's fucking hot!

Post by selfer2005 »

Damn, you have some hot pictures of fucking yourself...I'm jacking off to them right now. I would love to see a video or more pictures, maybe watch you cum up your ass...that would be awesome!

MuscleHead

Post by MuscleHead »

Good pics! Your cock looks really thick! What is your length?
Thanks, ----MuscleHead

guest2005

Re: more of me fucking myself

Post by guest2005 »

When dick is not 100% erected, it is easier to self-fuck. Position is also very essential, anus should be ralaxed, unhang, decontracted! A shaved ass is a plus for hairy asses, thus little hair guys have an asset! I myself feel the difference when I get my ass shaved (specially the asswhole/anus area). As for cut and uncut dicks, both penetrate! Nothing really preferable, mine is cut, my friend's uncut, and we both solo-fuck easily! The clue is a relaxed anus...being horny, using some saliva, pre-cum, and cum sometimes helps a lot!
Nice pics!

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

A shaved ass is a plus for hairy asses, thus little hair guys have an asset! I myself feel the difference when I get my ass shaved (specially the asswhole/anus area).
I agree. I shaved as you described a couple weeks ago. Although I'm not really hairy I think it helps to turn me on as I use a mirror to view myself during sf and it also helps to have the hair out of the way for better sensations. It may even make it easier to sf in general. I like my new clean look definately.