Love it, Hate it, or Only Wishing?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

What's Your View/Status on Self-Fucking?

I've done it, and I love it!
44%
I've done it, but it doesn't really do much for me.
8%
Haven't done it yet, but I'm sure I'll love it when/if I do!
40%
Not sure about it, but I'm trying or planning on trying it.
6%
Not interested (if not, please post a reply why not)
2%

Total votes: 62

MikeB

Love it, Hate it, or Only Wishing?

Post by MikeB »

Trying to get a feel for where the self-sucking group is on this topic.

praetoren

re: trying to get a feel

Post by praetoren »

gee, seems we may have found the next national pasttime, judging from the response. :lol:

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

you missed an answer: "have tried like hell, but just can't seem to do it"
sadly, that is where my vote has to go... :cry:

Strocker

Post by Strocker »

I’m with you here!

Since I found this board two days ago and read the „Self fuck how to“ guides, I’ve been trying to do this. Although my cock is long enough (7.5’’), I can’t get it into my hole.
I was close once (I actually felt how the tip was going to glide in, but then it slipped out again).

Perhaps I’m at the wrong postion?

Here is how I tried:

I go into a crouched position. Take my cock into my right and pull it towards the hole. Then I raise my right foot and sit with my right hand pushing my cock down against it. By this I look my hand/cock in position. The palm of my right hand also pushes hard at the base of my meat (so it won’t slip back). In case my hole tightened up again, I use two finger of my left hand to loosen it up again. When its ok, I use some body milk on my ass and a little on my cock head.
Then I apply pressure to the head (positioned over my hole). That’s it.

As I said, most of the time I can feel how the glans starts to enter my ass, but then it will slip out again.

Guess I have to practice more!

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

Happy Boy wrote:you missed an answer: "have tried like hell, but just can't seem to do it"
sadly, that is where my vote has to go... :cry:
I think that categorizes you as "Haven't done it yet, but I know I'l love it when/IF I do."

Keep trying. I've had intense orgasms just pressing the head against the hole.

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

As I said, most of the time I can feel how the glans starts to enter my ass, but then it will slip out again.

Guess I have to practice more!
Sounds like you need to be a little bit harder so that you have some rigidity to allow you to penetrate. I find that if my head is soft, I cannot get it in. Keep trying; you'll get it!

tomas

Post by tomas »

I tried but I don't know how to bend my cock that way. I looks easy in the video but I just don't understand how the guy does it.

guest00

Post by guest00 »