Some advice...

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Study21

Some advice...

Post by Study21 »

For months and months AND months I have beentrying to get my cock up my arse until a few weeks ago, When I tried while almost being hand and with a little vaseline it just slipped right in, which is Great, don't get me wrong but I'm not sure if i'm on the wrong angle, or if i'm not long enough but It seems almost impossible to cum. The second I get the thing in there all deep, I hold one hand at the base keeping it there and with the other hand I try and stroke myself, and push a bit in each time, what end up happening is I basically am fucking myself but it always falls out. I know I definitely can not reach the prostate so I'm thinking that there is where the urge the shoot would cum from, or maybe because I can get it in while being almost hard some how I'm on the wrong angle or something.... I'm not too sure but any advice guys would be great.

Post by Guest »

I just finished an SF session. and I could have cum, but decided not to (I like to hold back and save it up for a big ss load). I have found that to cum while SF, the following help:

- After you've achieved penetration and it's easy to reinsert after you pull out, pull your cock out and stroke it to get it as hard as possible but still flexible enough to insert. Generally, you need a hard-on to cum.

- While you're in, put pressure on your cock in the area between your ass and your balls, even insert a finger or two to stimulate your prostate.

- BUT, take some of the pressure off your cock occassionally to let the blood flow and so as not to restrict the flow of semen.

- If you're into guys, fantasize about a guy f-ing you. If you're totally straight, well, I'm not sure, because I'm not totally straight and anal sex is really a gay thing.

Study21

Post by Study21 »

Cheers mate, I will try that, I never thought of inserting a finger in there too, I guess I was worried i'd knock my cock out. Can't wait till exams finish so I get the house to myself to try that,
thanks again.
SOOOOO Jealous you can SS Too! well done!